Chapter 2 The day I met my true love

Shane's POV

I wake up and got ready for school. Then I hear loud steps going up the stairs. Soon my door slammed open and my father started beating me up again.

Shane's father: HEY FAGGOT GET THE HELL UP YOU DUMB ASS!!

I got up and he started punching me in the face and kicking me.

After he left, I started crying and ran to the bathroom. I found a razor blade and started cutting myself five times on each arm. The pain was gone and I felt relieved. I washed my wrists and they turned into scars.

I grabbed a granola bar and ran out of the house with my bag and phone. I ran to the bus and quickly got on. Then I noticed this guy with his spiked up hair and beautiful green eyes. He was staring at me and I asked if I could sit next to him. He scooted over and I sat down. I started to feel butterflies in my stomach. But then I said to myself wait I have a girlfriend and he's probably straight too. Now I realized that I loved him.

As we reached the school, I got off and went to my locker. Then the two bullies came up to me. I wish I hadn't have to deal with so much pain.

Sawyer: Hey Shane how are you feeling?

Luke: I think he feels like getting beat up.

They started punching me and once I fell to the ground they started kicking me. Then all of a sudden, I see the guy from the bus running over to them and punching them so hard they ran away.

He helped me up and I asked him, Why did you help me?

He replied, Because I don't like people getting beat up and made fun of.

He told me his name was Joey Graceffa and I told him I was Shane Dawson.

Joey: Hey can you help me to my first class?

Shane: Ya. I then noticed we had the same schedule!

As we walked to class, I knew he was the one I loved and I had to tell Lisa that I'm breaking up with her.