Chapter 14 Happy Birthday Joey!!!!

Shane's POV

I can't wait for Joey's birthday this Saturday!!! I'm gonna get him the best present ever <3 Now I have to get ready for school.

Joey's POV

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY BIRTHDAY :D Well now I have to get ready for school. I can't wait to see Shane.

Joey's mom: JOEY SHANE'S MOM IS HERE TO PICK YOU UP FOR SCHOOL!!!

Joey: OK MOM.

I walk down stairs and eat breakfast real quick. I grab my bag and phone kissed my mom on the cheek and said goodbye and ran out the door. I saw Shane and his mom waiting for me and then I get in the car.

Joey: Hi Shane and Shane's mom!

Shane: Hi Joey!!

Teresa: Aww Joey honey you can call me Teresa.

Joey: Ok.

Shane's POV

When we got to school we said goodbye to my mom and walked inside. I asked Joey if he'd like to come over to my house after school and he said yes.

Then all of a sudden Sawyer and Luke walked over to us.

Joey: What do you want?

Sawyer: We want to beat you up from yesterday when you knocked out my tooth and busted up his face.

Joey: Well your not going to because I'm stronger than you and you can't do anything about it.

Shane: Ya now go.

Luke: Ha you think that you can beat us up because your stronger? Wow your such a joke.

Then I see Joey clench his fists again. I bumped him on the arm and he relaxed.

Shane: Just leave.

Sawyer: This isn't the last time.

They finally left and Joey saw Tyler getting off the bus. We quickly ran to our next class and took a seat.

Joey's POV

After they left, I saw Tyler it seemed as if he was walking towards us, so we ran to our next class. I sat next to Shane and saw Tyler walk in.

Joey: Shane do you promise to protect me forever?

Shane: Joey I love you more than anyone else and I promise nothing will ever happen to you.

I kissed his cheek and smiled.

Joey: I love you Shane <3

Shane: I love you Joey<3

Tyler's POV

I saw Joey and Shane running to their next class. Hmm guess they don't want to see me after all. I walked in the same class and overheard them saying that they'd both protect eachother. Not for long. I took out my phone and started texting.

Joey's POV

After school, Shane's mom picked us up. I can't wait for tomorrow because it's my 17th birthday. I texted my mom and told her I was gonna stay at Shane's house for a bit. She texted back and said ok. All of a sudden, my phone vibrated I looked at it and it was the blocked number again. I read it and it says "So you think you can protect eachother huh. Well here's something you might want to protect before I release it. I got another text and it was me kissing Shane on the cheek. Then s/he sent me a text "If you dont want this to get around the entire world to see that you gay. Follow these directions and I might delete this photo. You have till tomorrow at midnight to be here or else."

Shane's POV

I looked over at Joey and he was looking down at his phone all nervous and everything. I soon got a text from the same blocked number "Hey Shaney how you doing? I heard you and Joey are gonna protect eachother from anything that breaks you two apart. Here's something you might want to protect before it gets around the world. I got another text and when I opened it, it was a picture of Joey kissing me on the cheek. Now I know why he's so nervous and I am too. I got another text "Here are some directions that you have to follow and I might delete this photo. You and Joey have to be here at exactly midnight or else."

*The next day*

Joey's POV

Its my birthday today!!!! I'm so excited. I hear the doorbell ring. I look through the peephole and Shane and Teresa are here :D. I opened the door and let them in. My mom and Teresa were talking and I brung Shane upstairs to my room.

Shane: Hey Joey I need to talk to you about something. Did you get a text from the unknown number.

Joey: Ya I'm scared (I showed him my phone and we knew what we had to do).

Shane: Ok after the party ends we can sneak out and go to the warehouse?

Joey: Ya I agree.

As everyone started coming for my birthday, we all danced had cake and I opened my presents. After the party was over everyone left except for Shane. He asked his mom if he could stay the night and she said yes and left.

Shane's POV

Joey: Ok its 11:30, the text said it would at least take 20 minutes to get to the warehouse. I'm going to tell my mom that we are gonna go out for a bit.

Shane: Ok but hurry we can't waste time. After he asked his mom, we left.

Once we reached the warehouse it was 11:58. Right when we walked in we got hit in the head with something and got knocked out.