Chapter 7 Tyler Oakley

Joey's POV

Joey: (Whispers mom I'm gonna go to Shane's I need to skip dinner because Tyler Oakley is outside. She whispered go to Shane's house I'll answer and tell him that you went to your dad's ok? Ok I said. He rang the doorbell again I quickly ran out the back door to Shane's house.

Joey's mom: I saw Joey leave and I finally open the door. Hi Tyler how are you its been awhile.

Tyler: Hi Mrs. Graceffa is Joey here?

Joey's mom: No he's at his dad's house playing with his little brother.

Tyler: Oh ok well just tell him I said hi.

Joey's mom: Ok Bye Tyler!

Tyler's POV

She was lying. I know Joey's in there he probably doesn't want to see me. Oh well, we'll just see about that. I grabbed my phone and started texting him as an unknown phone number. (Laughs evily) He won't see whats gonna happen to him later on.

Joey's POV

As I was running to Shane's house, I saw Tyler walking towards me. I ran as fast as I could jumping over fences and I finally reached Shane's house. I turned around and saw no Tyler. I rang the doorbell and Shane opened the door I hugged him and I walked inside.

Shane: Hey Joey?

Joey: Shane you have to hide me.

Shane: Why?

Joey: Because Tyler might be here any second.

Shane: Go hide in my room you'll be safe there.

Joey: Ok. So I walked upstairs and went into Shane's room sitting on the floor crying. I hear the doorbell ring.

Shane's POV

The doorbell rang and I opened the door. Hey Joey?

Joey: Shane you have to hide me.

Shane: Why?

Joey: Because Tyler might be here any second.

Shane: Go hide in my room. I'd made sure that he finally got up there. The doorbell rang.

I opened the door and Tyler pushed me to the floor and walked in.

Shane: What the hell who are you?

Tyler: I don't give my identity to someone I don't know.

Shane: Then why are you here?

Tyler: I going to get Joey to be mine again.

He started looking around the house, then all of a sudden he went upstairs. I quickly got up and wrote down on a piece of paper and slid it under my door.

Joey's POV

Oh no Tyler's here. I cry silently and see a note slide under the door. I opened it and it said "HIDE". I quickly ran inside of his closet putting a blanket over me to blend in with the others. Then I hear the door open. It was Tyler.

Tyler: JOEY GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!

He yelled.

Tyler: JOEY I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T SHOW YOURSELF RIG--

He was cut off and I see him on the floor knocked out. Then I see Shane. I hugged him and we went back to my house.