Chapter 3 Mom...I..I..I'm Gay (Joey's version)

Joey's POV

When school was over and the bus dropped me off at home, I knew that I had to tell my mom that I was gay.

Joey: Hey mom I'm home!

Joey's mom: Hey Honey! How was school?

Joey: It was actually good. I met this guy named Shane and at first I saw him getting beat up so I helped him with my awesome skills!

Joey's mom: Well thats great honey now come sit down, I've made your favorite!

Joey: OMG Chickenanya! Thanks mom!

Joey's mom: Your welcome!

Ok now its time to tell my mom that I'm gay.

Joey: Hey mom?

Joey's mom: Yes Joey.

Joey: I'm going to tell you something but you have to promise that you won't get mad at me.

Joey's mom: I will never be mad at you Joey.

Joey: Well mom (I don't know if I should tell her I'm so nervous I feel like I'm gonna start crying) I-I-I'm gay. My mom was shocked at first, but she got up and walked over to me. I thought I was gonna get slapped in the face or something, but then she hugged me.

Joey's mom: It's ok Joey if your gay your gay and I can't do anything about it because it's your life and you get to choose what you want to do. I will love you forever even if you were gay, straight or bi.

Joey: I love you mom your the best, but can you just not tell dad its just between you and me.

Joey's mom: I love you too Joey and I promise I won't tell your father anything at all, my lips are sealed.

Joey: Thanks mom <3

Joey's mom: No problem now go and get your homework done and go have a good night honey.

I went upstairs and did my homework, after I was finished I put my pajamas on and went to bed, but then my phone vibrated a blocked number? I grabbed my phone and read the text. "Hi Joey, I saw you in the hallway at school. And if you ever think about being friends with him, then you'll have to see what would happen. And by the way, I will always be around you." 

I was scared so I couldn't sleep, then I walked into the bathroom and found a blade and cut myself 5 times on both wrists. As I cleaned them up, I went to bed and fell asleep.