Chapter 23 I can't believe it was....

Joey's POV

I saw Shane quickly leaving through the bedroom door. He noticed me waking up. I grabbed my crutches and followed him. He told me to be quiet and we went through the back door. I saw him go up the tree quietly and knocked someone down onto the floor. I walked towards the person. I took off the hoodie and saw that it was.... CAT!!!! I was surprised. I quickly checked her and see if she had a gun or anything then Shane came running towards me. He looked down and it was Cat. He looked at me surprised and I saw a gun. I picked it up and there was a knife. I checked the rest of her and and there was pills I looked at them closely and they were over dose pills that could kill someone. I took her phone and opened the text messaging app and it was her texting us the messages. Shane called the police and told them what happened and they were coming here right away. The police pulled up and picked up Cat putting hand cuffs on her and put her in the back of the car. I gave the phone and gun and knife to the police officer and we answered the questions that he was asking. Then they left and I was glad that this was over.

Shane's POV

After I knocked her out of the tree, I grabbed the camera and got down from the tree. I saw Joey take off the hoodie, although he had trouble because of the crutches and I noticed who it was. It was CAT!!! Joey search her and he found a gun, knife and poisonous pills. I called the cops and Joey looked through Cat's phone and saw that the text messages were from her. The police came and arrested Cat. They took the gun, knife and pills to analyze them. A cop named Max came and asked us some questions. We answered all of them, but right when he was about to get in the car I called after him and gave him the camera as to which Cat used to film us and take pictures of us. He took the camera and drove back to the police department. I helped Joey back inside and closed the window and the blinds, then we fell asleep. This was one long night, I thought to myself.

Sorry for short chapter, but I couldn't think of anything else and omg did any of you think that it was Cat???? Well she did. Also I'll probably try to post another chapter either tonight or tomorrow morning before going to school.

Well, May the odds be EVER in your favour and I hope you have fun reading this series of the beginning of it all a shoey fanfiction!!! But don't worry, I'll make a couple more and get Joey and Shane pass to high school to 12th grade graduation. I'll also have a little twist for you at the end of the last chapter of this book. Goooooddd BYE <3