Chapter 25 Shane's Birthday!!! Part 1

Joey's POV

I wake up and see Shaney still sleeping. I quietly got out of bed trying not to wake him up, but that didn't work.

Shane: Good Morning Joey.

Joey: Good Morning Shane.

Shane: Where are you going?

Joey: I'm going to take a shower.

Shane: Ok let me help you.

He grabs my crutches and hands them to me. He opens the door to the bathroom and helps me take off my clothes to take a shower. I'm surprised that he didn't walk out of the bathroom when he saw me naked. He just looked shocked at what he saw. There were cuts all over my arms and saw the stab wound that had turned into a scar on my stomach. He runs over to me and hugs me really tight.

Shane: Omg Joey. I'm so sorry for not being here when you needed me the most. He starts crying and I hug him back to make sure I don't fall. He covers my stomach with some plastic so it doesn't get in my bandages around my stomach. He turned on the water but instead of a shower he puts the setting on bath. He helps me inside that bathtub and helps clean me.

Joey: Shane. You don't need to apologize. I know that you feel sorry, but its ok its over now and I'm happy that I have you. Shane smiles and I smile back at him.Once he finished cleaning me, he grabbed a towel and helped me out of the bathtub. He grabbed me some clean clothes while I sat on the bed with the towel around my waist. He helps me put on a tank top and some shorts because he says I look hot in them. When he helped me downstairs, we smelled some good breakfastanyas. Shane's mom was making eggs, bacon, and pancakes. I also saw a smoothie that she had made me and I was happy. When I was gonna grab a plate Shane told me he'll get the breakfast for me. I grabbed my phone and got a notification. It says SHANE'S BIRTHDAY IS TODAY!!!!

Joey: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANEY!!!!!!

Shane: Thanks Joey! I really appreciate it. He smiled at me and set our food down on the table.

Joey: Shane I don't want you to help me today because its your special day and I want you to feel special.

Shane: Aww Joey. This is why I love you so much.

Joey: I love you too Shaney. After we finished eating breakfast, I pulled Shane's mom to tell her to stall Shane until I come back from the store. He's gonna love the present that I get. She nodded her head and we went back to the kitchen and Shane was still sitting in the chair. He looked up at me and smiled I smiled back and grabbed his hand and we went to his room.

Shane: So what did you tell my mom?

Joey: Oh I just told her that I had to pick up Meghan and David from Florida.

Shane: Oh. Can I come with you?

Joey: No. As I smiled he had a frown on his face. Don't worry Shaney I'll be right back and then we could do whatever you'd like to ok?

Shane: Ok and he smiled again. 

I gave him a kiss and went to the bathroom and got dressed. I told him goodbye and kissed him as I went outside the door, although my crutches decided to be an ass, I went to my car and drove away. But instead of going to "pick up Meghan and David from the airport" I went to the store.

Shane's POV

I'm sad that Joey left to go pick up Meghan and David, but atleast they are back for my birthday! I walk downstairs and watched t.v. waiting for Joey to come home.

Joey's POV

I finally got to the store to get Shane's present. I looked around to find the jewlery store. There It is. I went inside with my crutches and looked for the perfect necklace. The lady behind the counter showed me a bunch of golden necklace's. I kept looking and found the perfect one. A beautiful necklace with an infinity sign on it. I told her that that's the one. She asked me if I wanted it to be engraved and I nodded yes. She asked me what to have engraved and I whispered in her ear "No one can replace you". She smiled and went to the back to have it engraved. A few minutes later she came back and had me look at it. It's perfect Shane's gonna love it. She put it in a beautiful blue box that matched Shane's beautiful eyes. She gave it to me and I bought a birthday bag with some blue tissue ( not the one you blow with your nose) paper to put in the bag. I got in my car and drove back to Shane's house. As I parked in the driveway I hid the gift behind my back. I grabbed my crutches and opened the door with my spare key that Shane's mom gave me. I walked inside to find Shane on the couch.

Shane: Hey Joey!

Joey: Hi Shaney!!! I went to his mom's room and hid the present there and went back to the living room. He got up from the couch and hugged me. I whined and he stepped back remembering about my stomach. I kissed him and we sat on the couch. I put my crutches to the side and layed down on Shane's lap while he was stroking his hand through my hair. He smiled and I told him that I had to use the bathroom. I grabbed my crutches and went to the bathroom to only be stopped by his mom.

Teresa: Hey Joey! Didn't see you come in.

Joey: I put Shane's present in your room if you don't mind.

Teresa: No I don't mind at all. I smiled and told her the rest of my plan about taking Shane out for dinner and telling her to get all of our friends and set up the party. Then I went to the bathroom.

When I finished using the bathroom, I went back to Shane and kissed him on the lips whispering Happy Birthday. He smiled while we layed there watching t.v.