Chapter 6 Lunch??

Shane's POV

I was writting lyrics to a new song and I wrote the song because I love Joey, but he doesn't know because he's probably straight. The bell rang and it was time for lunch, I grabbed my stuff and walked to lunch with Joey. I need to tell him sometime maybe after school. Ya I will tell him how I feel.

Joey's POV

As me and Shane walked to lunch and got our food we sat at a table and people were staring at us.

Joey: Shane why do people keep staring at us?

Shane: Because I never sat by anyone before because I didn't have any friends, but now I do have one friend and its you.

Joey: Awww Shaney thanks for being my friend.

All of a sudden out of the corner of my eye was Tyler Oakley. I started sweating and I was nervous I didn't know what to do.

Shane: Joey are you ok?

Joey: T-t-t-ty-ty-tyl

Shane: Joey just spit it out already

Joey: Tyler Oakley. Shane turned around and saw Tyler looking at us.

Shane: Come on lets go to class.

Tyler's POV

Well Well Well...

I guess they didn't take my advice (evily grins) Guess I have to leave them another warning and if it happens again I'll be sure to put one of them in a grave.

I saw them walk away to their next class. Just staring at them made me want to kill them now.

Joey's POV

Finally school ends and Shane's mom picks us up.

Joey: Thanks Mrs. Dawson for picking me up.

Teresa: No problem Joey anytime.

Joey: Can it be forever like for the rest of the school years until we graduate??

Teresa: We'll see Joey.

I was relieved that I wasn't on the bus. So Shane's mom dropped me off at my house and I waved them goodbye. I walked inside and saw my mom making chickenanya. I said hi to my mom and she said Hi back. I walked up to my room and did my homework. My mom yelled "foods finished!" Ok I yelled back. I left and went downstairs to eat. All of a sudden I hear the doorbell ring. I look through the peephole and there he was standing outside my door Tyler Oakley.