Chapter 34 Plan A

Hey guys sorry for not updating in like 3 months or so. Here is the next Chapter of the beginning of it all!!! I wonder how many more I'm doing till I finish the book.... Oh well, I'll see where the story takes me. Enjoy the chapter!!!! Bye

Sawyer's POV

Ok it's the next morning and today was the day to ruin Shane and Joey's project. I got up and started getting ready. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I started a group chat with Lisa, Connor, and Luke because Cat was still in juvy or almost like jail, but for kids/teenagers for another couple of months.

S: Hey guys are you ready to sabotage Shane and Joey's project!?

LU: Yep I'm ready are we heading to your house or the bus?

S: The bus to see what they've created and how we can get it to malfunction.

LI: Ok I'll meet you guys at the bus stop! Man I can't wait to see the look on their faces!

C: IKR! It's going to be so hilarious, their "Shoey" friendship will die down in a matter of seconds.

S: Ok guys meet you at the bus stop. Bye. And don't forget our project Connor.

C: I won't forget see you at the bus stop!

LI, LU, C: Bye Sawyer!

When I finished eating breakfast I said goodbye to my mom and headed out the door to the bus stop. I saw that Lisa, Luke, and Connor were already there waiting for me. Then the bus came and we all sat in the back.

Sawyer: Ok who has the supplies?

Connor: I do.

Sawyer: Ok looks like we have a plan.

Joey's POV

I woke up and saw that it was already 7:30 the bus'll be here in about half an hour time to get ready. I walk over to Shane and give him a kiss and his eyes fluttered open.

Joey: Good morning Shaney!

Shane: Good morning Joey! *yawns* What time is it?

Joey: About 7:35, I'm gonna go wake up Tyler.

Shane: Ok I'll just start getting ready.

I smiled and walked over to Tyler. I started shaking him.

Joey: Tyler, Tyler wake up time to get ready for school!!! Then he woke up and rubbed his eyes while yawning.

Tyler: Ok thanks for waking me up.

Joey: No problem Tyler. Now get ready were gonna be late.

Tyler: Ok Ok I'll get ready. I'll meet you downstairs when I'm done.

Joey: Ok see ya! I walked to my room and saw that Shane was already finished getting dressed. So I started getting dressed and put my hair into its perfect quiff. I walk downstairs to see Shane and Tyler already eating breakfast. I grabbed a bowl and some frosted flakes with some milk and started eating. When we were finished eating breakfast, I quickly ran upstairs and got our first model of the volcano for the project. I walked downstairs and saw Shane already had the second model and Tyler looked shocked and his mouth was hung open.

Tyler: You guys made two volcano's?

Shane: Yep, its just in case either one of the malfunction of any kind, but there's more we put chocolate fudge syrup as the lava for the volcano!

Tyler: OMG do you guys have any marshmellows?

Just then my mom walks into the kitchen all dressed up like for work. Then she closed Tyler's mouth.