🛹R:28🛹

Sorry for this late update. I had some exams and 2 more to go next week.

And y'all I went through 30 stages of emotions in episode 9.5 even though it was a recap. It was a special recap! T^T
And please don't hate the makers or something. They just need time to animate the next episodes and we should respect that! Okay??
It was a really good and enjoyable episode anyways!
Episode 10 was fire as well! T_T
Oh and the first races will be different in this story. It will happen in two nights and not just one. So like after Cherry and Adams beef, everyone went home. It continues on the day after Renga make up.
___________________

"Y/N! Over here!" A classmate yelled, making me shoot the football towards her. She received it, kicking it right into the goal.

Our team cheered, running to our bags to drink some water while the boys continued to play on the ground right next to us.

I looked over at Langa and Reki.

Reki looks even more unmotivated than the last time we played football in school.

I put my drink down and ran back to our field followed by the others.

"Y/N! You take the ball!" A girl smiled, throwing the football at me.

I quickly caught it but flinched as loud and manly voices yelled out my name.

"Y/N-san! Watch out!" The boys called out as their football made it's way right at me with immense speed and power.

WHY IS IT SO HIGH?!

I widened my eyes as the ball collided with my face before I could react.

I let the ball in my hands go and put them on my nose.

F*ck....some warm liquid is running down my nose.

"Y/NNNNNN!!!" They all yelled, running towards me.

"I'm fine!" I muffled through my hands, blood now dripping through them.

Every one of them panicked as if I was dying until two certain boys showed up.

"Y/N, let's go to the sink." Reki said, putting a hand on my back for support.

"Here." Langa said at the same time, handing me a tissue.
I quickly grabbed it, putting it under my nose.

"Thanks." I muffled through the tissue now, looking over at Reki who was avoiding Langa by looking to the side.

I sighed mentally as Reki now guided me to the outdoor sinks.

I bent down, taking the tissue off.

Langa followed, standing next to me.
"I will get a cold pack." He informed, rushing inside while the teacher came up to us.

"Everything okay?" He asked.
We both nodded, making him leave after confirmation.

"Baka. You should watch out." Reki talked while holding my hair back as I washed the blood from my hands and face.

Just as I finished, Langa came back with some tissues and a cold pack.

I quickly dried my hands and put the tissues under my running nose and the cold pack on the bridge of my nose.

I stood back up straight, making Reki let go of my hair.

And now....

It was really awkward...

I was between Langa and Reki...who were now looking at each other...

Looking from red to blue was giving me a headache so I cleared my throat, chuckling.