24) "Jameria"

Hey guys, so this is a filler chapter from Jamie and DeVante's pov which means, if you don't read it you're not missing anything, but if you do read it you'll know about how she ended up in her situation. Enjoy💓

Jamie

One month earlier

"You don't even care about how I fucking feel, you're a bitch!" Braden yells, as he packs all of his things.

I sit on my bed, just listening as he calls me everything but a child of God. Cause maybe he ain't wrong. I never considered his feelings when I was out with other guys. I guess because he never said anything even when he knew what was going on.

Now watching him pack his shit, it's all going from sugar to shit.

But I don't blame him.

"I love you. That's the only reason I put up with your shit." He says, more to himself than to me.

He throws some more of his clothes in a bag before tossing the bag over his shoulder angrily.

I'd be lying if I said I ain't gonna miss him. Braden is a good guy, but he's ready to settle, have a family and allat shit. I feel like we're too young and I'm not ready for that type of life yet.

"I'm sorry, and I want you to be happy." I say, looking down at my hands in my lap.

Braden just sucks his teeth before grabbing his other bag and leaving my bedroom. I get up from the bed, following him to the front door, which he slams in my face. I look out the window as he puts the bags in his trunk, and then finally speeds off.

I let out a long breath.

I need to go out and get drunk before the loneliness sets in.

~

The music in this dark bar is making me wanna off myself.

I take a sip of my vodka as someone sits next to me.

"Gin and tonic." He says to the bartender.