5)"Its a secret I'll never tell."

Adrienne

Tupac has been avoiding me for two weeks.

The only time we speak is when he hands me my pay check and even then its not even a conversation.

I don't know what I did or if I did anything at all, but I'm heading to his office now to ask him if we're okay.

"Hey Dada, is Lesane in his office?" I ask.

"I don't know, probably though." She says, I nod but before I can walk away she calls my name.

I turn around.

"We should definitely go shopping tomorrow morning, I wanna meet your friends." Kiada says.

"Of course. I'll call you."

I clocked in about 20 minutes ago and I haven't seen Tupac yet, I checked his office but he wasn't there. Maybe he's not here, but it would be weird for him not to show up on a Saturday.

But looking around the club I notice that a lot of his men aren't here. They must've had something to do that was important today.

Tupac

"The PD is about five minutes away from Freefield, they won't be expecting us on they side of town so that gives us about eight minutes to be in and out." I say.

Andre puts a map on the table in front of me.

"This the camera set up in there boss. Its tricky." He says.

I look at the map. I didn't realize it was this many cameras in that bitch.

"Can you hack em or sum?" I ask, looking up at Andre.

"I can try. But we dealing with better security than the last hit, so all I can say is that y'all better do what y'all gotta do and get out of there." He says.

"Igh then,We good. In and out. Eight minutes." I say. "Load up the truck and we gone head out." I tell my boys, before getting up from the couch and loading my gun.

"Let's go, let's go." I say, as we mask up before heading into the bank.

"Get on the ground!" I yell, firing a shot into the air.

People around the room quickly drop to the floor. I look around more closely, noticing that there's a lot of elderly people in this bank.

Fuck, don't start feeling bad for these greedy ass white folks Lesane.

My boys go to the back where the vault is, leaving me and Q in the front, keeping our guns pointed at the security guards.

"Don't you touch that alarm bitch." Q says, pointing his gun at one of the women at the tellers. I look down at my wrist watch. We got five minutes left.

"Go tell them to hurry up." I tell Q, nudging him a little.

I try to keep my eyes on everybody in the room by walking around.

I don't wanna shoot nobody this time.

Killing that nigga at the other bank wasn't apart of the plan, but its my life over everybody else's. I wasn't gone die, not that day.

Police sirens sound off about a block away.

I look over at the woman Q had his gun pointed at earlier. She pressed the silent alarm as soon as he walked away. I shoot the computer in front of her making sparks fly. She jumps before covering her face and hiding under the desk.