18)"MTV Raps"

Adrienne

When I get to Pac's house, I can't believe my eyes honestly.

Its amazing.

But he'd rather be at my little apartment all the time?

I get out of my car, grabbing my bag from the backseat and locking my doors, before walking up the short stairs to the front door.

When I ring the door bell, I hear a dog barking.

As I wait, I look around the porch, I wonder who takes care of all his plants while he's not here. The cool air makes me rub my arms, I can definitely feel that fall is coming.

The door opens, revealing Tupac. He's smoking a blunt.

"Hey." I say, walking in as he closes the door behind me.

He just takes my bag from me and starts to walk up the staircase. I look around for the dog I heard but I don't see it. He probably put it away. I follow him up the stairs, taking in the view. There's no family pictures, or anything that would tell you anyone lives here.

Its nice but, not homeish.

When we get into his bedroom, I feel a little more comfortable. It kind of reminds me of his office at Black Cotton. There's posters, and a shelf with records on it.

He has four notebooks on his nightstand, including the one I see in his office all the time.

He must write more than I thought.

"How was work?" He asks.

"Boring without you there." I say, sitting on the bed, as Lesane puts his blunt out.

"Yea my bad. I just ain't feel like being on the scene tonight. Been real tired lately." He says, sitting my bag in a comfy looking chair in the corner of the room.

"That's the bathroom right there." He points to a door beside his closet, "But you can use the one down the hall if that's more comfortable for you." He adds.

"The one closest to you will be just fine." I smile.

I take off my shoes and walk around to the other side of the bed before sitting down. Tupac leaves the room, I hear him go downstairs. I want to ask how talking to his mom went, but obviously if it went good he would be talking about it.

The TV is on MTV raps, he must like this show.

I fumble around the bed until I find the remote and turn it up some.

After a few minutes of waiting for him to get back, I decide to do some exploring. I open the door across the hall from his room. The walls are sky blue, and the bedroom set and furniture are made of a beautiful mahogany wood.

The coral pink bed sheets and the picture on the nightstand tell me its his younger sister's room.

I close the door, not wanting to invade her privacy.

The next door is the bathroom he was talking about. It has a huge marble jacuzzi, with a shower next to it that has glass doors and a waterfall shower head.

Barking leads me to the last door before the staircase, I open it and a white pit bull is standing at the door. Tupac must've locked her in this guest bedroom.

"Hey sweet girl." I stoop down, petting her soft fur.

She wags her tail wildly before running down the stairs, probably to Lesane.