26)"Pickle head boy."

Tupac

"Yo I can't believe you here." I say, throwing my arms around an old friend.

"You know I had to come see my big head bestie." Jada smiles, before hugging me again.

I suck my teeth before chuckling slightly. "So how everything been going movie star? Ran off and got all over the big screen huh?"

"Good, good. I been so damn busy that it's crazy. You know ian lying or I woulda came to see you way sooner." She says, sitting in the chair across from me at my desk.

"I know. It's all good. I been busy myself." I sigh, making her raise a brow.

Jada and I have been friends as long as I can remember. When shit was real tough during my teen years she was always there to keep me level headed. She kept me out of alot of trouble, lord only knows where I'd be if it wasn't for her.

I haven't seen her in about six months which is the longest we ever been apart. I definitely missed her and her smart mouth.

"Oh really? Cause a little birdie told me you almost got yo ass got about a month ago." She says, crossing her legs.

"Yea yea. But I'm done with that shit now. It's getting real out here, gotta keep a low profile." I say, making Jada roll her eyes.

"We both know you ain't keeping a low nothing. So what? The club totally legit now?"

"Yea fa the most part."

"I know you miss that money Pac." She chuckles, making me sigh.

"Hell yea. How do mothafuckas live like this?" I laugh, "Welcome to the normal life sweetie, everybody ain't out here bustin up in people's houses and shit." She smirks.

"Woah ian never bust in nobody crib."

"Member ole dude from fifth?" She raises a brow.

I laugh again. "That was one time come on now, and that nigga was talking so much smack. I had to do it."

"Yea whatever. So where's the shorty?" Jada asks, getting up from her seat and pacing around the room.

"Home. I been giving her space."

Jada and me talk about everything. So when shit went up in flames with Adrienne a while back she was my first call. She ain't really know how to help, and not to mention she barely had time to talk, but it was good to have somebody to tell.

"Well. I need to meet her, see what she got going on ya dig."

I suck my teeth. "Really ain't a good time. I don't know if we in a place where she'll believe that you just my home girl. She already think I'm a lying piece of shit." I chuckle.