🌊 XXXII 🌊

"There is nothing more precious than water"

32|A THRONE FIT FOR A QUEEN

Ow! It is the word that Isolde used for three hours as the ocean nymph prepared her for the feast which she would rather not attend. During those three hours the Princess kept muttering and swearing to herself that she would not allow herself to be groomed in this manner unless it is for her own funeral. This she will write down. When she was younger and in the castle where she grew up she found it fairly easy to control the maids of what she wanted to be done to her. The hair could not be pushed backwards tightly for then it would hurt her and the corset (if she was forced to wear one) could not be too tight either as she did fancy breathing.

With Ahmeya she was barely even allowed to have much say in the matter. And angering the ocean nymph is not the thing that she wants. Isolde has seen her angered before and while she was not angry at her per se, but that did not mean that she would not snap at her for she did. When Ahmeya had gotten angry it was for something which Thomas had done, which Isolde was not allowed to know, she had snapped at the emerald eyed Princess in ways which no one has ever done.

Though Isolde will never admit it to herself nor others that she found a slight bit of respect and fear for the ocean nymph. It rarely happens that Isolde does have respect for others beside herself, and perhaps it was that which strengthened their friendship. Though, now that Isolde has survived those three hours she does look at herself in the looking glass with a smile on her face. She does like the way that she looks, and she is confident that a certain someone will not be able to look away from her.

Isolde is dressed in a simple pale lilac dress. It has off-shoulder sleeves that flow swiftly down her arms and open up into a cape sleeves by her wrists. The chest is covered in scattered jewels that illuminate flowing light, and the lower that is looked on the dress the more the jewels seem to cover as they are further between one another and fewer on the skirt itself. The skirt is flowing, and it allows her to move around without being limited, per her demand and she would tear the dress otherwise.

While the Princess did not have much to say she was still threatening Ahmeya with the fact that she will tear it off her body if she could not breathe, not caring for the fact that her body would be bare for the whole world to see. This, the ocean nymph did listen to, even when she did not want to. When Isolde threatens someone, it is better to listen to that threat for she means it, and she would do it all in a heartbeat. Even if that were her friends or family.

Her dark brown hair is in a braided bun on top of her head where the ombré affect of her lighter brown ends can be seen. Decorated in her bun are lilac pearls, matching the color of her dress. Isolde refused to carry any jewels around her neck and even when her friend had tried to argue with her and put it on she simply told her that those the jewels would end up on the bottom of some ravine where no one will find them. Ahmeya stands beside her and beams at the girl. "It has been so long since I have had the chance to do this" She speaks.