♢Grassland♢ ☾Chapter 25☽

✦-Marceline's POV-✦
✧✧✧We of course had to stop at Marshall's house to grab coats for the winter storm we were about to walk into. I was going to borrow one of Marshall's jackets because it didn't really matter to me what I wore. Marshall let me go through his closet to choose a coat. He was also choosing one for himself, so we were bumping into each other while looking for the coats. "Here, I found one!" I grabbed the coat, and Marshall found one too at that moment. We accidentally bumped into each other again, dropping both of our coats. "Marcy, your always in my way." Marshall snickered. "Haha, very funny! If anything your always in my way." I responded back. "I like you getting in my way though." Marshall said sweetly. "Oh, really? Like this?" I pushed up against him, kissing him. I could feel the surprise he felt through his lips. We started to kiss softly, and than I felt Marshall's hand running up and down my hip. That's when the kiss started to get rough. I could feel heat radiating off my cheeks by how red I was blushing.. Now, I totally admit that was bad timing because I mean we were on our way to rescue our friends but I couldn't help it. He was hard to resist. That's when we both pulled back, laughing, and blushing. "I love you Marshy." I said out loud. I didn't think that would slip out past my thoughts but it did. He smiled at me, and responded all seductively. "I love you too Marcy, Baby." He was so sweet. That's when Marshall grabbed my coat and gave it to me. "Here, come on Flame Princess is outside. Let's not keep her waiting." I nodded and we both ran down the ladder, slipping our coats on and heading outside. We than all began to fly towards the grasslands where Flame Prince, Jake, and Cake were awaiting us. They weren't there yet so we waited for a few mintues. We were beginning to worry that something bad happened to them too, until we saw them coming towards us. Flame Prince had Lava rocks in his hand, which I'm assuming was the armor. He than handed Flame Princess the lava rocks. "I'm assuming your the royal for the same element in Ooo. Nice to meet you." Flame Prince had said. She smiled warmly, "Nice to Meet you as we'll." "Alright, let's leave introductions for later. My buds up there and others. We need to save them." Jake interrupted. I noticed that Flame Prince seemed really upset. You would think you wouldn't be able to see much about his facial features because he was flames, but he seemed a lot older than his age. Marshall told me that he was 18. 2 years old than Flame Princess. He looked like he was in his mid-twenties at this moment. He seemed so upset and worried that it made his facial features make him look older than he originally was. Flame Princess nodded, "Thank you for the armor, by the way." She than applied more to her armor that she was already wearing. I just realized she was already wearing some type of armor. She usually just wore a dress or a formal queen outfit but she was wearing Queen Armor that protected a lot of her body already. What a coincidence that she was wearing armor the day this incident happened. So she just added more to her's. She literally got some of the rock and broke some it up to apply to areas that did not have armor. Flame Prince saw my expression of her breaking his armor. "We can adjust the armor. It's only rock you know. We can pick up lava rock and just adjust it to our fitting, including breaking it to add to the armor we already are wearing." I nodded at his brief explanation. Than they both were suited up. We were ready to go in. Marshall than randomly pushed Flame Prince to the side to talk. I than just spoke to Flame Princess, Cake, and Jake to keep them from dropping in on Marshall's conversation. Which I knew he didn't want them to hear. Of course I could hear it though. I mean I had amazing hearing. "I can tell your worried about Fionna, Flame Prince but you need to think positive if not than the negative outcome will be more likely to happen. That's coming from someone who's literally a lot older than you. I'm literally a old man in wisdom, doesn't mean I'm perfect or anything but I have experience in life choices. Which sounds pretty weird because I look like and have been a 19 year old guy for around a few centuries, but trust me. I know a lot of things, and I'm hoping your counting on my advice and just think positive from this moment on. Don't be afraid. Concur what's dragging you down inside." Flame Prince stood there shocked as if Marshall had just read his mind, and nodded toward Marshall's advice. "Thank's Marshall. I'll try my best." "Good." Marshall responded. Than they joined our group again. Marshall came up next to me. I than looked at him and whispered in his ear, "Your a great friend Marshy." He blushed and grabbed my hand. I than looked back at our group. I could tell Flame Princess was fired up but she was trying to conceal it. I was wondering if maybe she was really worried for Finn, or she really just hated the Ice Kingdom, and finding out two of them existed didn't make her happy. Or could it be both?