ஐPurityஐ 【Chapter 28 】

✦-Marceline's POV-✦
✦✦✦"Death? You think we can out beat him at his own game?" I asked
"Hell yeah baby! We got this!" He said fisting pumping the air. It was cute he had so much confidence but I wasn't so sure about it..
"We're bad ass demons from the Nightosphere who are killer at bass. Plus I gotta say, your voice is pretty gorgeous." When he said that I blushed. "Yours is too Marshy! It gives me goosebumps.." I wasn't lying. His voice could literally turn me on. Was that bad? Probably not but it was a weakness for sure. He smirked and pulled me in to a kiss. His kiss seemed to literally clear my mind from all the stuff that was going on. Clear my head from all the scary thoughts of my past, and the feelings it brought with it. He pulled back and smiled. "Than I'm pretty sure we can beat that bag of bones at his own game. It's a risk but it's a risk I'm willing to take for you and besides! We're demons slash vampires. Not like death can do much to us now." He began to laugh. "Were already dead." He said between his laughter. I guess he was right. I hugged him on how he was willing to risk that for me. I know you shouldn't really prove how much you care for someone by risking something like your life, but than you want them to prove it because that's how you know they love you. It's strange and a mix of both feelings. Which made me feel happy but confused. "Your right. Were already dead. Not much that little ruler of the bones can do." I said confidently. I felt confident now because the facts were shown to me, and I now understood that we weren't simply humans with no talent that ran in there risking life or death for nothing. I mean if we lost that doesn't mean he could kill us and take our souls. We weren't alive, and risking things like that wasn't a big deal now that I look at it. "Wait.. How do you know Death in Bloom? I thought he only ruled the land of the dead in Ooo? Peppermint Butler is the only one who actually has contact with someone like him." I asked confused. I had known this from the time Finn told me about Bonnie's stupid plant. Marshall shrugged. "Beats me. That bag of bones is probably always hiding something. In Aaa I went to visit him once with one of Prince Gumball's servants. It was... Uh.. A green peppermint I think? I was dragged into this stupid mess that caused me to go with that little servant because I "caused" the problem. It was awhile back but that's when he spoke
to me about something. Oh, and on top of that you might want to know something." He said. "Oh? What is that?" I asked curiously.
"We'll me and death don't entirely get along. He doesn't like the idea of me being able to live without him having control over my soul or how long I live. He doesn't like immortality much, and he despises me in a way. Says that I'm the worst at it's finest since his job is over the dead. Knowing that I have a lot to do with death. Raising them to do my bidding, and not being able to die like the rest of everybody else. Said that I wield power that we shouldn't be able to use because he's the only one who deals and messes with the dead. Atleast that's what the skull head said the last time I went with that green peppermint." He said. Wow, actually I never had contact with death before. Probably won't like the idea that Marshy was dating someone that wielded the same amount of power. Now that I think about it, Us Vampire/Demons really did clash with Death in Bloom. We wouldn't get along because our worlds were very similar, but death was probably greedy on having power over the dead. "Really? Huh. We'll that's his problem. Not like he can cause us much problem. Big whoop for him." Marshall laughed at my 'not caring' attitude and dug his face into my neck, kissing it. "That's my bad ass Marcy." He said while kissing my neck. Dear Glob I swear my heart would fly out of my chest. It felt good and it gave me so much goosebumps. It was like electricity going up and down my body. I blushed and he nibbled at my neck, making me moan quietly. He pulled back at that instance, and took my hand leading me to his cave finally from the walk from the Candy Kingdom. The sun was coming up and I was starting to feel the weight of exhaustion on my shoulders. "I'm sorry." Marshall said after we finally were inside his house. "I just started to kiss you and wasn't even sure if you were okay with it." He said, sounding disappointed in himself.
"Huh.." I said suprised. "What? Are you mad at me? Again! I'm sorry.." I giggled to his response. "I'm not mad! It's just.. You really aren't the kind of person to care about the other person being okay with your decisions." He blushed while looking at the wall and responded. "We'll.. Yeah I usually am like that but Marcy you're not just anyone, you've done something to me that no one else has.. I care whether your okay with whatever I do now because I love you." I smiled in happiness at his response. "I love you too Marshall! Also it's okay.." That's when he picked me up and took me to his bedroom. I thought we were going to bed but I was so wrong. We began to have a killer makeout but than he began to tug at my clothes. Okay, this might be embarrassing but I actually was a Virgin. I thought guys were dumb so I didn't care much for sex. Me and Marshall loved each other but I wasn't ready for it! No, actually I wasn't going to just give my virginity to someone who declared to love me. I knew he did but that wasn't a reason to just give in to it then. Plus, there's only that thought of negativeness that he doesn't actually love me at the back of my head. Besides I liked the idea of waiting till the wedding night. It made it more special and exciting. Also if he loved me he would wait till the wedding night. I mean I held on to my virginity this long. I don't really know why I found it special but I think it's because I've been so lonely for so many years that finally not being lonely and becoming one with someone meant something to me. I valued it. I wanted to lose my virginity with someone who would actually stay with me forever because we were one now. Not because I was in the moment. "Wait! Marshall!" I yelled as I pullback from us kissing. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I-I..Uhh.." I was blushing super hard and had no idea how to put this into words. Never in my life have I ever blushed this much because of one person. He blushed, and smirk. "Marcy.. Your a Virgin aren't you?" He asked, and I nodded. He hugged me at that instant. "I'm assuming your not ready for this step also?" I nodded again. "I'm sorry. Again. I should of asked."
"It's okay! Really! I just.. I value it and I wanted to wait till marriage. For the right someone to come along and admit to never leave me, forever. I know that sounds super cliche and lame, but it's how I feel." I admitted and he smiled.
" It's okay, I understand. It's not cliche, it's cute. You really hold that dear to your heart, and I adore your values. I promise to make you mine one day though. You'll lose it to me. Only me, because I love you, Marcy. I'll
Make you my beautiful wife one day." I was at this point dying of happiness, and probably about to die of a heart attack. If that was even possible because I wasn't alive. He was just so gentle about my feelings, and even stopped himself because of me. He even already claimed to make me his wife. "Now let's go to bed. We have a huge battle to tomorrow." He said in a smile. I nodded and smiled back. We laid down and were finally settled to sleep. "Marshy, Thanks for understanding.. I love you so much." I then wrapped my arms around him. "All for you Marcy.. Goodnight, I love you too, and let's kick some ass tomorrow." I giggled and than began to drift off into sleep forgetting the whole world but him.

Marshall Lee.