『☢Bonnibel☢』 『Chapter 17』

✧✧✧I walked in and saw PB asleep on a lab table. She probably was working on some science experiment and fell asleep. Geez that girl was so weird. Always worrying about science and junk. I sighed and floated in front of her and yelled, "BONNIBEL WAKE UP!" Okay, maybe that wasn't the smartest idea because bottles of chemicals and all sorts of science liquids started flying everywhere but I wanted to freak her out! PB got all frightened and dropped everything that was on the desk she was working on. She blinked and rubbed her eyes, and looked down and said, "Who the glob made me drop all of my chemicals!" She looked up, assuming in full vision focus now and sighed. "Marceline! You made me drop all of the chemicals I was working on! Can't you just peacefully wake me up! I fell asleep working on a experiment! Cut me some slack!" I nodded my head and crossed my arms, "I'm not cutting you slack for your own decisions. Maybe if you weren't cooped up in this dumb lab all the time I would but you're practically in here 24/7. Either way I wasn't gonna miss a opportunity like this! Scaring is my thing, and I sure as glob got you dropping marbles!" I laughed, and she scratched her head. "Okay Fine, whatever. Just what are you doing here? I know the night is your time to play an all but I'm not exactly nocturnal so, me being asleep shouldn't be a suprise." "Yeah I know but you usually don't sleep either way so I didn't think you had a schedule of sleep. Anyways, moving on from the whole sleeping matter. I really need to talk to you. I need you to listen to me with a open mind at this point pinky. You're not gonna believe this." She looked at me with concern. "Okay.. I'm listening.." I sucked in a huge amount of air and told her everything I knew. "Okay we'll I came to tell you that there's more land beyond Ooo. There's a land called Aaa. I came to tell you because I don't want you getting all panicked and freaking all the kingdoms out. We'll anyways I went exploring! I passed the Neverending Woods, PB and we'll there's a whole other world on that side! Now though those forest don't go on forever anymore. They've shortened.. Which I also was going to come and ask you about besides informing you about these "New lands." Finn thinks it's because I broke the barrier of the unknown, and that actually sounds accurate since it seems no one has ever been on the other side ever since those forest began to grow." PB cocked her head to the side, "Finn said that? Wow actually that sounds really smart but I wouldn't be able to tell you unless I do a few scannings. Also you would have to gave me more details." I decided to just tell PB about everything I knew, "Okay. We'll when I first went in it was obviously "Neverending"! Literally felt like eternity but ever since I made it to the other side.. We'll it seems as if the forest shrunk and it's stayed that way. Finn and Jake are over at Aaa. That's what they call their land. Aaa, but anyways they were even shocked to see it so shortened." She ran and grabbed a test scanner. "Actually.. Finn's hypothesis sounds very accurate.. Which is a surprise because we'll.. He couldn't answer a math question even if it was to save his life.. Okay I take that back during that time with the Gumball Guardians but we'll let's just say Finn isn't the brightest." I chuckled and she looked at me. "Fly us to the Neverending forest Marceline. Please." I sighed and grabbed her arm. "Yeah, yeah I got you." I picked her up with one hand, while she carried some type of scanner on the other and off I flew us to the Neverending forest. We finally arrived at the entrance and we landed. PB looked through the forest and took out her scanner. "Finn actually might be right. Marceline you might of broken the barrier of the unknown. The idealistic idea of not knowing what was beyond these forest might of lead to these forest creating a physical but yet invisible barrier of the unknown." She took out her scanner and scanned the area of the entrance and she gasped. I looked at her. "Well?! Was Finn right?" PB nodded. Wow so I broke the barrier? PB looked through the forest. "Okay besides this whole barrier thing.. I'm assuming your okay with this whole other land?" She didn't look back at me to respond but simply just said, "I don't find a reason for this to be a bad thing honestly.. But I can't believe we never even knew something was beyond these forest.." I nodded in agreement, but than I remembered Simon and said. "We'll actually maybe we didn't till after 1100 years ago.. Ice King tells story of Aaa. Maybe before finding me and all.. He knew of those lands.. The thing is I don't understand how he knows Fionna and Cake. Those are people that live in Aaa by the way. Anyways Fionna is human. You know how their life span is short compared to us.. He couldn't possibly have met her 1100 years ago.." PB turned to me, "We'll Ice King traveling to Aaa before these forest grew actually makes sense. It also makes sense he would have faint memories of Aaa as Simon but converted them into fairy tales now that he has that crown, but the thing is how he would know of people over there that recently live there now." I didn't know honestly but we have to find out because that means that Old man knew of those lands and never spoke to us about it! "We'll it seems as if we'll have to find out. Maybe Ice King knows something and never spoke to us about it." PB nodded in agreement, and than my eyes were covered. "huh?" I said shockingly than a familiar male's voice said. "Guess who." I laughed and moved his hands. "Marshall!" He smiled but than got serious. "Why don't you wake me up to come with you? I was worried you know." "Oh! We'll you looked peaceful and I know you did a lot for me last night so I didn't want to disturb you! Sorry.." He hugged me. "Just tell me next time okay.. I was worried.." I hugged him back, "I will..." I than whispered in his ear, "Also next time tell me you're going to change me.. You little peaker." He blushed and laughed, "You were tired and you were soaked so I wasn't going to leave you all soaked.. Also may I just say you have a fine body." I blushed dark red, "Pervert!" He laughed astonished by my reaction. PB interrupted our conversation, "Hey! Sorry to interrupt but we have to go investigate Ice King.." I sighed, "Geez! at least let me introduce! Okay we'll Bonnie this Marshall, Marshall this Princess Bubblegum." Marshall waved and PB waved back. "Okay now that I introduced both of you we can go investigate Ice King." Marshall looked at me confused, "I'll tell you all about it on the way to the Ice Kingdom." He nodded and off we headed to the Ice Kingdom! Again..