『Sunset』 ☾chapter 3☽

✦✦✦ Waking up I could sense that the sun was finally setting. Thank goodness! I was so anxious to find out what was in this land! I opened my backpack and ate all the snacks I packed up. 'Alright!' I told myself 'let's find out what the heck this place is!' but.. I really needed to change.. I grabbed my backpack and decided to wander into the house looking for a bathroom. Eventually I found it, but when I turned to enter I bumped into someone! "Hey! What the Glob! Who the heck is.." It was a males voice and I looked up from my fall, and we made eye contact. "Who the glob are you?! and what are you doing in my house?!" he said. I got up and grabbed my backpack. "I'm sorry for barging in! I know, but I just needed a place to sleep for the day." He looked at me. "You sleep in the day?" he asked curiously. I nodded, and he looked at me shocked, "A-Are you.. Another Vampire?!?" he said aloud. Wait.. Another vampire.. Was he?!? "You're a vampire?!" I yelped, and he nodded. Wow this means a lot. "We'll I'm the Vampire Queen! Since you're a fellow vampire you understand we have to be away from the sun if we have nothing to protect our skin from it, so don't be so harsh on me about being here! I know I barged in but I don't want to die a horrible burning death!" He smirked at me and said, "Oh, of course I know about the whole sun ordeal, I mean I am the Vampire King."