『Fi and Cake』 ☾chapter 11☽

✦-Change POV to Finn-✦
(POV means Point of View if you do not know)
✦✦✦ After saying goodbye to Marceline and Marshall, me and Jake headed off to explore Aaa. Me and Jake were walking through some grasslands until we saw the peak of a big tree. "Hey Jake check it out!" I said. He looked up from playing some sort of hand game, and said, "Come on bud! Let's go check it out! Last one there is a rotten candy zombie!" Eww! Of course I wasn't gonna be one those totally wickedly gross zombies PB created that one time! I was gonna beat Jake! We both raced for the huge tree that looked like a tree house. Not exactly like Me, and Jake's but it was connected with some bridges like ours. We raced, and right when I was about to win. Jake totally tripped me! He stretched his leg to trip me, and he won. "No way! You totally cheated man! Redo!!!" I yelled. He chuckled and said. "Nah man. That's not cheating if I really made it first." I pouted, and Jake said. "Aww! Come on Man! It's just a race. Maybe you'll win next time bud." I crossed my arms and looked away in pride and said, "Yeah! Of course I will!" After a few moments I got over the race and I asked Jake if we should take a peek. "Yeah Man. Hop on!" he said. I hopped
on Jake's back and he stretched up to the highest window. We peeked and saw bookcases and other junk like weapons. The weapons looked totally rad. Jake spoke up from our peeking and said, "You think we should knock Finn?"
"Yeah, totally man. Let's do it!" I said. I really wanted to find out who owned those weapons! We returned to the ground and knocked on the door. After a few seconds a girl with a bunny hat on opened the door. No way that girl owned those weapons! Following her was a cat, and the cat hissed at the sight of Jake. The girl turned towards the cat and yelled, "Cake! Cut the junk!" The cat groaned and said in a sassy attitude. "Fionna! Let me do my cat thing! Don't you know Cat's and Dog don't get along!" The girl rolled her eyes and stared back at me, "Hi? Sorry about her. Who are you?" Me and Jake both stared at each other, and I introduced us, "We're Finn and Jake." We both smiled at the girl and her cat. The girl said, "Nice to meet you! I'm Fionna, and this is Cake." Fionna and Cake? Hahaha.. Those are funny names.. They smiled back,and than Fionna said, "So where do you come from? I've never ever seen you around Aaa!" I could sense she thought we were a threat at that moment because I could see she was holding a sword behind her back. Me and Jake didn't wanna cause trouble! At that moment I spoke up to clear things. "Were not from Aaa. Were from Ooo. We come from the other side of the 'Never Ending' forest. No one had passed those woods before until Marceline, Our friend passed them. We're assuming she broke the barrier of the unknown and now the forest has closed up a lot. It's shorter. Were adventurers from Ooo, and also Hero's!" Fionna dropped her sword that she was hiding in shock. "You're.. From another land?" Cake interrupted finishing Fionna's sentence, "and you're heroes+adventurers?" Me and Jake both nodded. They smiled and Fionna blurted, "I'm so sorry I thought of you as a threat! I thought you were intruders or Villians of some sort trying to rob me and Cake!" I waved my hand up and down rubbing my head saying, "It's all right! Me and Jake would of done the same. There's always people trying to intrude in our land too." They all smiled to know they were all on the same side. The side of Good. Than Marceline and Marshall Lee arrived. Landing behind me and Jake. "Marshall Lee!" Fionna yelled at Marshall. "Hey Fi." He said. Fionna got a glimpse of Marceline, and said, "Woah! Who's she?" Marceline looked at Fionna and said, "I'm Marceline. The Vampire Queen." Cake shrunk and whispered in Fionna's ear. I couldn't hear Cake but Marshall and Marceline sure did and it sure wasn't a calm response.