『Echoes』 ☾chapter 1☽

✦✦✦ "Huh.. The sun is finally setting to be able to go out." I floated off my bed yawning and stretching. I have been living life normally ever since I returned from that long journey all over Ooo. I have met new people like Finn, and Jake around 3 years ago, and boy that was hilarious! But It had been a while since that long journey. I grabbed my slip on shoes and a hoodie and headed out. "What am I gonna do today? Geez it's been forever since I've had a sense of adventure!" My eyes glistened at the moon and I thought how beautiful the night looked. I also didn't have to wear to much stuff to cover up from the sun. The night was like day to me. There was times I'd be awake during the day but only because I couldn't simply sleep. I mean I'm immortal after all and I have the time of the world in my hands! I never had a schedule to follow, so I do as I please. I floated up into the air defying gravity as it is and wanting to get a good view of Ooo. I had looked at a direction of Ooo I actually hadn't explored that far into. It was so much forest and I didn't care to go any further because I had other places I'd rather explore. We'll I guess since I've been needing a sense of adventure might as well finish what I started than. I decided to grab my bass and a backpack, filled it up with some snacks and a few pair of clothes. Not to much because I wasn't planning to be gone long. I just wanted to see how far I could get into these never ending forests that no one cared to wander into. Grabbing my stuff I headed off into the woods and began to sing to calm myself. The forests echoed my voice, and it sounded like a microwphone. Woah, this was cool! I had never heard a forest echo a sound! Singing along I wandered deeper and deeper in..Huh.. Maybe there really was no end to this forest?