๑๑GoodBye๑๑ ☾Chapter 45☽

✦-Marceline's POV-✦
✧✧✧Rose.. She, how could she? She told someone to assassinate me? Than jumps infront of me? What was her point?! Her death should be put to vein! She than put a move on the one person that matters most to me!! Than with her little strength left.. Tells me to forgive her? H-how could I? I mean.. Should I? Was I supposed to? Was a simple apology supposed to be enough for all the lies, and what she could of made me lose. She did jump infront of me, to save my life, but she asked for it! If she hadn't told the waiters to kill me, she'd be alive herself! She killed herself!! My head was spinning as I was dialing Madame Thorna's number. Marshall came up to me, and grabbed my arm. "What?!" I snapped at him before the call started. He didn't flinch, and just looked worried. "Calm down.." he told me. My blood flooded over for some odd reason. "Why?! Should I be calm after I find out that a girl who claimed to be my friend tried to kill me! Than takes the bullet?! Wait! Don't forget that she told this person to kill me too!! Am I supposed to be Sorry? Forgiving?! Pissed off?!" I yelled. That's when I caught my glimpse in the window. I touched my head, and I felt horns. My eyes were a brilliant red. My eyes usually were Turquoise. Red sometimes for no reason but this had a reason.. I groaned back at my reflection. "I-I'm sorry.." I stuttered. "I didn't mean to get mad at you!! I just.. I'm confused.. Pissed definitely, but I don't know if at myself or her.. If I hadn't gone back, this wouldn't of happened period.." I said outloud. Marshall put his hand on my face. "I get that your mad! Especially that you let a demon shape take form so easily. Don't worry about it. I know you're confused, and pretty mad. I'll call Thorna than. Just take a moment to calm down, and I'll keep an eye on that guy too." Marshall said while pointing to the bottom of the ladder. The guy he had knocked out was still on the floor, but now downstairs. I went over to the guy, and looked at him.
"Yeah, we'll bring the recording, and him over. See you soon." Marshall said and hung the phone up. "I'll get the guy, and you get the recording off the recorder. They'll probably arrest him, and awhole bunch of waiters at the bar." Marshall said. I got up, and went upstairs to get the recording. I than grabbed the knife he had in his hand before Marshall knocked it out his hand. Isn't it weird that if he hadn't made a noise he could of had a shot of actually killing me. I stared at my reflection in the knife. "Marcy, put the knife down.." Marshall said while pointing his head out of the hole on the floor where the ladder is at. I looked at him, and gave him a weird face. "I'm not gonna do anything. Calm down, I was just thinking.. That's all!" I said and went downstairs. I than put a hoodie on, and Marshall grabbed one too. I grabbed a umbrella on top of that because it was sunny out. We went and ended up at the Bar. By than the guy had already woken up. "Let me go!!" He kept screaming. My head was still spinning with so much confusion. While Madame Thorna came to open the door, Marshall put the guy on the floor against the door. "Tell me to let go of you one more fucking time, and I'll 'Let you go' in the pits of fire of the nightosphere. Try me." He said angrily. The guy didn't say anything anymore, and Marshall picked him up again when Madame Thorna opened the door. We walked in, and Marshall dropped the guy like a sack of trash on the floor. He just sat on the floor in Silence when Madame Thorna gasped. "Derrek.." she said. "You killed Rose, and just attempted to kill Marceline again?! Why?!" Thorna yelled. "Funny you say that because the only reason Marceline was targeted in the first place was for the one and only reason that Rose wanted her dead." Marshall said in a chuckle. "What?! But Rose died?! If she wanted Marceline dead than why did she give up her own life?!" Thorna said in shock. Her eyes were wide like a little kid who saw someone get murdered. "She had a change of heart at the last second." I said. Thorna stood in shock and was speechless. "I-I just don't get why she hated me?! Why did she want me dead?! She called me her friend, right?! So what's this all of a sudden?!" I yelled my thoughts out. Derrek surpised me by saying, "She was jealous of you.. Always wondered Why you were chosen at the beginning over her.. For ever she would always complain, until you left. She took the light and never spoke of you again. Your random appearance and you trying to claim your spotlight once again made her old broken memories from the past come back. She thought you were here to take her place again like the beginning." He said. I was speechless at that point, and my head was spinning faster this time. I took her spot? She told me it was okay if I got chosen over her though. We both agreed to be happy for each other. So she started to hate me once I took the spot? She probably was assured at the spot so she had no problem throwing those nice words at me. Everybody loved Rose, and even I was shocked to hear Madame Thorna say I would take over that role. I would of had the same confidence she had if everyone loved me as much as they did from the beginning towards her. "Rose was letting her Thorns take over her true self instead of the Rose she was supposed to be. That's the fault Rose had. She had so much jealousy that it consumed her, and turned on her." I said dryly. That's when the cops showed up, and arrested Derrek who was sitting on the floor. They took the recorder as evidence for this case. "I don't know how I'll tell this to the King that his own princess wanted you killed, and instead practically killed herself." Thorna said while rubbinh her forehead in frustration. "Don't.. Just say that she protected me and took a bullet for me. She's gone, and I don't want her seen so negatively now. She might of been a horrid person but she changed. She asked me to forgive her, and I'm going to. Rose would of been a perfect person without me. I caused her death." I said while my head pounded in a headache. "Do as you please dear, but Rose was not perfect from the beginning. Even without you, and It's not your fault at all. You did change her though, and that's all that matters." she said while rubbing my back. I nodded, and was relived that it was all over. I did still feel bad for making Rose jealous of me, and I promised myself that if I ever saw her again.. I'd tell her sorry, and ask her this time to forgive me. Marshall wrapped his around me from behind and squeezed me tight. I smiled and grabbed his hands. "Let's go home.." Marshall said. I nodded, but than remembered to grab something. "Wait!" I said while running to the show case room, and grabbed something. Shoving it into my hoodie pocket. "What did you get?" Marshall asked. "Don't worry about it.." I said while smiling. Than said goodbye to Madame Thorna, but she handed me an envelope before I left. It had the Nightmare Moon designed on the envelope cover. I knew I'd be invited. I shoved the envelope into my pocket, and finally went home. "So, what was the Envelope?" Marshall asked while laying in bed. "Rose's funeral.. It's tonight, and it has the Demon words to the portal to the funeral.." I said. "You want to go?" Marshall asked. I nodded and laid in bed next to him. "Okay, if that's what you want Babe." He said and I wrapped my arms around him. "Goodnight.. I love you.." I said drifting off into sleep. Not even getting to hear Marshall's response.

"Okay, I've got everything." I said while grabbing some things and stuffing the stuff into a little black bat bag. Me, and Marshall were both dressed in black. Honestly, I had never been to the underworld realm of Nightmares. Usually it was just oh sweet home, Nightosphere. Now, it was the home of Rose. I grabbed the envelope, and spoke the words outloud to open the portal. The portal opened and we walked in. When we walked in we saw that it was in a garden looking place. It was full of Rose's. The sky was black with purple clouds, and it had no stars. The moon was Blue with the weird design that represented the Nightmare realm. It was a really breath taking setting compared to the Nightosphere. Dad could take some decor advice from The Nightmare King.  I Don't even know if Hudson can change the setting of the Nightosphere after so many years though. "Welcome." Some said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked down from the sky to see it was Rose's brother. "Thanks." Marshall said. "Please take a seat, the funeral will begin soon." He said all stone like. Marshall and I didn't say anything but moved to seats in the Rose Garden. Madama Thorna surprised us by sitting next to me without saying anything. That's when Rose's father came out, and declared silence. Everyone became quiet, and listened. "We will now be beginning the remembrance of Princess Rose Jardín Akumu!" Her father said. That's when Rose was brought in floating with her hair flowing, and white dress floating. She was cleaned of blood, and just looked as if she was in deep slumber. "Tradition is for us to show the last memory that flashed through our loved one's head before passing." He said. There was tons of people, and I was worried on what would come into View when Rose's last memory was revealed. Her father came around to her head and laid his hands slightly above her forehead. When a image was being brought out of his white opened eyes. It was than that a picture of Me, and Her was brought up. It made my insides hurt. Her father closed his eyes, and the image dissapeared. He put his hands down, and looked at me. "This person was very special to Rose for it to be the last memory she thought of before passing." Her father said with a slight smile. He than looked away and began speaking a few words about Rose's life, and how precious she was. When he gave an opportunity for someone to speak. I got up quickly, and said. "I'd like to." while clenching on to my black bag. Her father nodded, and I went up. I didn't hesitate, and just spoke. "Rose was a good person. She had her faults, just like we all do. In the end she became the blooming flower she was named to be." I said when I took out my Rose hair piece from my Raven outfit. I clipped it into her hair, and whispered into her ear. "You deserve this." before finishing and walking back to my seat. I don't know why I whispered into her ear as if she was alive but it didn't feel like she was dead. Like maybe she heard me. "We will now be closing this ceremony!" Her father said with his hands pointed up into the sky. A purple cloud lowered and Rose was floated on top of it. A woman with Blue hair who I'm assuming was her mother. Got up from the front seat with her son and gave Rose a kiss on the forehead, and so did her father. Rose's brother kissed her cheek, and cried a little bit with his forehead on her cheek,while his head was bowed. He than got up and nodded to his father. His father nodded, and closed the ceremony with the words. "We'll always love you, and we'll see you again in terrors, sweetheart." while the cloud drifted up and floated away. Disappearing past the other purple clouds.