♕ℜoyal Bar♛ ☾ Chapter 42☽

✦-Marshall Lee's POV-✦
✦✦✦Me and Marcy walked together to the City of Fame just hours before opening time as Show girl. She seemed so excited and hyped! I was glad she could live a little bit of the past before she threw herself into the future with me. I mean, I'm actually a lot more trouble than I look, but nothing the Queen couldn't handle! We knocked on the back door for employees only and Madame Thorna opened it. "Ahh! Marceline! Dear! Come on in! We have everything set up for you!" Than she looked towards my direction. "Nice to see you too Mr.Marshall Lee." She said with a smile. I nodded, and we entered. Right when we entered something red and yellow came running up to Marceline. The thing literally pushed to get to Marcy! When I looked to Marcy I saw it was Rose. She had her arms wrapped around Marcy, and she smacked a kiss on to her cheek. Marceline's face looked hysterical! She looked so confused with her hands up trying to avoid anything awkward.. "Uhh.." Marceline said. Than Rose came to Marceline's face to face view and said, "It's me, Marceline! Remember Me? Rose!" she said. Marceline's eyes went wide. "Oh my gosh! Rose! It's been forever! How are you?? I literally forgot you worked here!" Marceline said. Rose smiled, "It's okay! It's been 200 years anyways! Don't worry about it! Anyway I've been great, but I'll talk to you later! I gotta go prepare into my maid uniform!" Rose said. Marceline nodded, smiled, and responded "Thats good! I'm glad you're great but okay! You always looked so dollish in that uniform! It's good to be back, but I'll see you later!" Marceline said waving bye to her as Rose backed up and began to leave. That's when the stupid thing looked at me for a long second, and just dissapeared. Luckily she didn't wink this time. I would of embarrassed her till even her face was as red as her hair.. "Let's continue! Marceline! Your room is right here for changing, relaxing, whatever you need!" she said. "Oh! Me and Marshall will be sharing this room! If that's fine!" She said. "Of course! Just make sure to not cause trouble!" Thorna said. Me and Marceline nodded like innocent children. Than went into the room to change and shut the door. "Wow, I feel kind of bad about Rose working here! We used to be good friends! I guess, I just forgot. Huh. Well, anyways I'm gonna apologize again!" Marceline said determined. "Baby! You don't gotta apologize again, and I'm sure it's not that big of a deal. You two being good friends though? You sure?" I asked. "Yeah, why do you say it like that? Did she do something weird or anything?" She asked curiously. I decided that the winking wasn't a big of a deal, and I just shrugged it off. Maybe she has a damn twitching eye disorder, and than it'd be horrible if Marceline went Monster on her for something that I mistakenly read wrong. Besides they were good friends! Maybe, Rose was just busy and left the office when we began to talk about Marceline. Who knows? I just didn't feel the need to bring the winking thing up, or even the flirtatious eyelash thing. Maybe she thought I was single, and now she knows that I'm Marceline's boyfriend, AND that I'm off limits! Either way, it seemed like my Man hormones, and feelings in a love light for anyone else but Marcy faded. "No, nothing! I was just saying." I said while beginning to take my shirt off to start putting on the waitor clothing on. "Well, either way. I'm gonna apologize again! I feel bad." she said again while beginning to slide off her clothes. I just starred intimately at her skin, and beautiful figure. What an amazing accident to have this doll like figure come and barge into my house. Glob was on my side that day, I swear. She began to slide her dress on and asked me to tighten the corset. I went to her, and tightened it. Her gasp when I pulled almost sounded like moans. Ugh! I needed to stop! I was so dirty when I thought about Marcy! I just couldn't help it! "Okay! That's good!" she said. I tied the top lace into a bow, and let her continue to finish getting all dressed up. I slipped on my button up, and than my bow. Adding the vest, and slacks. Plus the apron like thing that was meant for money, straws, and crap. Than slicking back my hair, and putting on the white gloves. Hours ran by as I watched Marceline get ready and lastly fix her long hair to perfection. "Okay! I'm ready!" She said with a smile. That's when Thorna came in to drag me out of room to start serving up the customers. I didn't want to leave my love, but I'd see her soon once she went on stage. I gave her a kiss before I left an entered a bar that was full. "Holy Glob.. How much people is here?!" I said to Madame Thorna. "It's completely booked, every single table, and might I mention that there's a line outside. We even had to have a Security guard come and watch people that come in. It's utterly amazing! The old fashion cocktails are flying off the bar as well! We could use you as a bartender! Do you know the old fashioned cocktails?" She asked. "Let me see how the bar tender is making it, and I'll tell you." I said with a smirk. "Then follow!" she said while dragging me to the back of the bar from the stage to the bar tender. "David!" Thorna shouted. A guy with cool turquoise hair who was fast with the bottles and glasses. Shooting out cocktails like no other looked at Madame Thorna. "Need some help?" Thorna asked. He smiled with a sweat building up on his brow. "Yes!! Please!" He said in a plead. "Watch him and tell me if you know how to make those cocktails." she said. I moved past her and went over to the guy named David. I watched his fast hands and knew right away what cocktails he was creating. "Yeah! I remember these!! I'll help!" I said. The guy moved over to make a spot for me. I began to move swift like him and remembered exactly how to make these one time when our bar tender was sick and I was set up as back up. "Good to have someone just as skilled as you working by my side! Thanks for the help!" He said while moving the cocktail drinks on trays so one of the maid like waitresses could take them. "No problem Man! Making these drinks is muscle memory!" I said back. We continued to serve drinks as I kept an eye on the stage waiting for Marcy to hit the lights.