xxix. a little help?

xxix. |  A LITTLE HELP? |

 |  A LITTLE HELP? |

AN: hey guys, it's been a really long time since i've uploaded, we started this december 2020, and now its almost april 2021, but BARE WITH ME! i always say im gonna revamp this but i might actually do it this time, but only if yall want me to. 

 since ya'll are so greedy i'm gonna give you guys a chapter.

anyways, onto the story <3

 || now playing: mrs magic: strawberry guy 🍓

|| 1:07 ——◦———— 4:50

ALSO, YALL HAVE BEEN COMING FOR MY LIFE ON THE FIRST CHAPTER :(

[maya started this so im finishing it]

______________________________________________

Y/N- your name

C/N- crush's name

Y/F/N- your friend's name

Y/F/G- your friend group

It's 30 degrees and you can see your breath in the air. You're walking in the high school parking lot towards the school. You stop in your tracks in time to see the whole building from head to toe. You take a deep breath and look at the school with remembrance. You wait for Y/F/G to come, so you can go in all together. The first time you guys have been in the school in months. As you're scrolling on your phone, you see them walk up.

"Hey, guys! Are you ready to walk in?" you ask.

"Um, in a minute. I told my (sibling) about us walking in together and now he wants to walk in with us. He should be here any minute." Y/F/N explained.

"Oh, he signed up to come back to school? Cool," you replied.

Maya: the thing is Y/N likes Y/F/N's sibling but doesn't know how to tell them. Y/N has been trying to avoid them when hanging out with Y/F/N, but it's harder when you have classes together and places you two in a breakout room alone.

[YALL WHY DID MAYA WRITE BREAKOUT ROOM WHEN YALL ARE IN REAL SCHOOL-]

"Alright, I'm here Y/F/N. Hi everyone, Hi Y/N, how are you? Whenever you and Y/F/N hung out I feel like I never saw you." C/N says.

"Well, I'm here now," you respond. Awkward laughter happens between the two of you to fill the silence.

"Okay! Are you guys ready to go?" Y/F/N shouts.

"Yep everyone's here. Let's do this!" you shout cheerily. As your walking with the group your eyes glance over to C/N's face. You observe every detail down to the dimples that appear when he smiles. (I'm sorry if your crush doesn't have dimples) As you snap back to reality you realize you're in the school building. You look around cluelessly until C/N calls your name.

"Y/N, you coming?" He asked and motioned for you to follow the rest of the group. You smiled at them and jogged back to your friend group. 

Zoe: You guys had little to no classes together, but after school you both decided to go to art after hours to get some extra work in on your projects. 

You walked in to see C/N sitting down, drawing a beautiful piece. Like, amazing. Way better than you. "Damn.." You mumbled under your breath, or so you thought. 

"Oh, hey Y/N." Their face lit up at the sight of you. Your face got heated up as you took a seat on the stools next to him, admiring his artwork. "Hey." You flashed a quick smile and brought out the blank piece of paper, staring at it in agony. You were stumped. You had NO idea what to draw/paint. 

"Need a little help?"

C/N asked you, lifting his eyebrow. "Yeah, I have no idea what to do, or how to do it." You sighed, trying not to seem nervous. 

"Oh is that so?" C/N teased a bit and walked behind you. They put their hands on yours and picked up a pencil. Your heart started beating faster. C/N smirked and drew on the paper, instructing you on what to do.

"So you draw this, and then you can color it in."

They said as they continued to keep their hands on yours. They finished the rough sketch of the art, and stared right into your eyes. They took one of their hands off yours and lifted your chin, and your lips met. It felt like fireworks. You two let go and you smiled.

"I think I'm in love with you." You said, feeling bold. C/N wrapped their hands around you and said:

"I've always been."

AN: I CRINGED SO BAD WRITING THIS SO YALL BETTER COMMENT AND STUFF SMH

K BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE