xxx. luxurious

xxx. | LUXURIOUS |

AN: hey yall! i hope you all are doing well! this is an old old story i made so its way longer, and it also uses lowercase, so enjoy! also PLEASEE read the authors note at the end <3

anyways, onto the story <3

|| now playing: luxurious: gwen stefani 💫

|| 1:25 ——◦———— 3:46

______________________________________________

'we know how to live, baby'

Y/N walked in with her other 2 friends. aaliyah and diorr. though their names sounded posh, they were normal teenagers. she wore a black dress, with lace at the top. she'd bought at the mall one day, right after she'd gotten out of a relationship. a pity gift if you will. it hugged her curvy body, and fit her perfectly. because it was freezing outside, she wore a black zip-up hoodie she'd gotten from hnm on top, and left the zipper open. her silver "S" necklace dangled from her neck, trailed down her collarbone. her black sneakers fitting in perfectly with the rest of her outfit, though it wasn't as fancy.

the party is lively, with alcohol and loudspeakers bumping music. the liquid in red solo cups slightly bounced to the beat, leaving red stains on the linen wood floor. people were squeezed everywhere, leaving almost no room for y/n. bodies grinding each other on the makeshift dance floor and led lights flashing swiftly.

y/n isn't the really outgoing type, and her friends had to drag her to this party. before this year, y/n used to go out to parties all the time, doing all kinds of reckless things any teenager's done. now, all she does is study, or stay home. parties now stressed her out or made her want to go back home.