xv. the right choice & 1k

MARCH 4
AN: GUYS IM SO EXCITED WE FINALLY HIT 1K! I'M.SO.HAPPY.THANKS.FOR.SUPPORTING.US! If you guys want us to do requests for 1K just put it in the comments! WE LOVE YAAA. Anyways, on to the imagine....

       You were in english class, the most exciting class of the day. Your english teacher didn't care if you talked, as long as you got the work done. You were sitting next to C/N, and they whispered:
"You wanna know a secret?" You nodded. " I broke up with R/N." they said. You looked at them in surprise. " Are you okay..?" Shouldn't C/N be upset? You think.

      " Yeah, fine actually. It's all because of you." C/N says. " What do you mean?" You ask. "I broke up with them because I like you." C/N says calmly. OKJuhHMBHHYVBNIIYYgGHHHG ! You think.

     "Really?" You ask. " Yeah." C/N says. "Well, I like you too." You confess confidently. C/N pulls you closer to them so that you lay on their chest. They grab your hand. "I knew I made the right choice." They said.

    That night...

C/N: I love you so much Y/N

Y/N: I love you too ❤️.

C/N: look out your window!

You look out the window in your room and see C/N trying to get in. You grab their hand and pull them in. "C/N! What are you doing?!" You ask. "Going into your bed." C/N asks. You smile as C/N collapses onto your bed. You say, " Five minutes." C/N nods as you two cuddle.

so what had happened was-
maya and i have off bc of corona and we've been procrastinating for weeks . sorry bbys <3! also i wrote this at 2 am so it sucks .