xxviii. blossom

It was after school. C/N had told you to meet him on the rooftop after school. I was waiting outside his class after eighth period because mine had got let out a few minutes early. Waiting outside with mu bookbag on, I smile as I see him walk out the door. He put his arm around my shoulder, walking me to his locker. Once we got there, we started talking as he gets his things.

"Ready for the surprise?" He asked, cramming books inside his bag, and slinging it over his shoulder. "Yep. Can we go now? I'm getting bored." I said, frowning. "You're always bored." He said, pushing me a bit. I rolled my eyes as we sneaked up to the rooftop.

Flashback...

On the phone..

"C/N?"

"Yeah Y/N?"

"R/N broke up with me."

Silence -

"I'm gonna go beat his a**"

"C/N, please don't."

"Fine, I'm coming over."

They came over within five minutes, with all my favorite snacks, and brought his hoodie for me to wear. We cuddled on the couch, watching a movie.

That's when I knew I loved him.

I covered my eyes, holding one of my hands, leading me to the roof. "Can I take off my hands now?" I asked, giggling. "Yep." He said, removing my hands from my face.

It was beautiful. The cherry blossoms flew in the wind, as C/N stood in front of me proudly. On the ground, there was a blanket on the ground with a picnic basket and some snacks. The sky was painted pink and purple, and the sunset in the distance complimented the scenery.

"C/N, what is all this for?" I asked, walking to sit down. "It's for us. So we can chill up here." He said, sitting next to me while looking at me. "I love it," I said, looking at the sunset.

After we ate, and talking about drama, and school, we both laid down and watched the stars.

"Wanna know something?" C/N asked, grabbing my hand. "Yeah?" I asked, looking at him.

"I think I'm in love with you."

A/N: Bye guys!