xx. jealousy & 3k

OMG GUYS, I FORGOT TO ADDRESS THIS BUT WE HIT 2K, & 3K IN A MONTH OMG TYSM I LOVE ALL OF YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!

On to the imagine...                                                  

                                                                     [ ▷☆̇⌇⌇◡ ]

C/N and I were sitting together at lunch, just talking. Out of the corner of my eye, I see my BBF/N ( boy best friend name ). So I decided to play with C/N a bit. Just to see if he liked me or not. So, I walked over to BBF/N and sat next to him instead. I glanced back at C/N, and his jaw dropped.

"Hey BBF/N." You said to him. He waved as you whispered: "Let's make C/N jealous." and your friend nodded as he slowly put his arm around your shoulders. You guys talked like normal for a few minutes, when you saw someone come in front of you guys. \

"BBF/N, get the hell away from her." C/N said angrily. My eyes widened. I didn't think he'd be this jealous. I thought. "C/N, chill out. It's not like we're making out in the middle of the room." BBF/N started. C/N eyes seemed to flare. I stood up, grabbed C/N's hand, and took him to the

back corner. "

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I whisper - yelled at C/N. "I don't like him flirting, and touching you." C/N explained. I rolled my eyes. "Why?" I asked and crossed my arms. C/N seemed a bit stressed.

"Because I'm in love with you! Okay?!" C/N admitted. My jaw dropped. I ran over to C/N and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"I love you too. I whispered. I let go and grabbed his hand as we walked back to lunch.

After school, we walked to my house together. "So, are we dating now?" I asked. C/N nodded as he put his arm around my shoulder.

Once I got home, C/N gave me a kiss on the cheek and said: " See you tomorrow Y/N.". He added in a wink.

Sorry this literally is so cringe and so short but I wanted to update today so yeah. Also, another book is in the making ;)