xxxi. a summer in italy

xxxi | a summer in italy |

AN: hey yall, it's been a while! tysm for 70k! also, maya and i started this book in like 7th grade, so please have MERCYYYY ON US

AN: hey yall, it's been a while! tysm for 70k! also, maya and i started this book in like 7th grade, so please have MERCYYYY ON US.  in celebration of 70k, maya, basil (remember the steak out chapter?) and i have decided to write a three part special as a thank you note! 

as you might be able to tell, this will be heavily inspired by call me by your name.

DISCLAIMER: in no way, shape, or form am i trying to copy/insert things into cmbyn! this is purely a work of fiction, most of which came from our heads.

i also will be using she/her for y/n, he/him for c/n, linda for your mother,

anyways, onto the story <3

NOW PLAYING: une barque sur l'ocean from miroirs: andré laplante ||

|| 0:01 ——◦———— 7:10

______________________________________________

  As the sun rose over Italy, splashes of yellow and gold painted the sky like a rose blooming in the middle of spring. People all over the beautiful country arose, stretching their hands unto the heavens as a fresh smell of peaches filled the air, coursing through the winds. The birds chirped and cawed as the earth began another day.

Y/N laid asleep in her bed, resting her head comfortably in the hands of strangers. Strangers to her, at least. Besides being in a country completely unfamiliar to her, where everyone spoke a language she could only dream of speaking, she was living with a family she had never seen in her waking life.

Her mother, Linda, wanted herself and Y/N to visit Italy for the summer. Then, Linda had an idea to contact her friend from college. In short, Y/N and her mother are staying at C/N's huge villa with C/N's mother, who come to Italy every summer.