77

- y/n pov

" babe im outside " mattia said . i grabbed everything that i needed and hurried up to the door . 

" okay , im coming " i said and hung up  . i grabbed rileys leash and put it on her collar before walking outside . 

after valentines day , a lot has changed between us . mainly the fact that we act like a married couple. im really really happy. he planned a last minute date for us before he leaves tomorrow to go to playlist. 

i walked out the front door and locked before walking to mattia's car . i put riley in the doggy seat just so she doesn't get fur in mattia's car. i get inside the car and mattia immediately pulls me in for a kiss . 

" woah , hostile aren't we ?" we both pull away and smile . " where are we going?" i asked and he shruggs .

" okay this time , i didnt have anything planned but i have an idea." he said. " we can have a picnic " 

" okay , but we dont have anything " i remind him . " or we can just stop at target " 

" good thinking " he turns to me and smiles . he grabs his phone and connects it to the bluetooth. " i know just the song "

" since when did you listen to pop smoke ?" he ask while ' She got a thing ' blares through the radio. 

" um since forever , pop smoke is the shit " i say catching him completely off guard. " i got the baddest bitch out of the city , she got my name on top of her titty" i sang as the beat dropped . 

" i do my dance when i get jiggy , i do my dance i feel like im shiggy " mattia joins in . 

we continue to drive until we reached target . i got out of the car and grabbed riley from the backseat . one thing i love about this target is that they allow pets to come into the store with you. i put her leash on and we walk into the store .

" okay what are we gonna get ?" mattia asked as he grabbed a basket . " fruits? veggies? you name it " 

i laugh , " babe who eats veggies on a picnic?" i asked . " i sure dont " 

" your looking at him , veggies are bomb on picnics " he snaps his fingers at me . " now lets get baby carrots and ranch " 

i grabbed a small container of grapes and strawberries . mattia got a bottle of welch's apple sparkling cider and a chocolate cake . 

" ew chocolate cake is gross " i fake gag and mattia shoots me a look . " what? not everyone likes chocolate cake "

" your so weird " he says . " chocolate cake is superior to any other cake " he debates . 

" nope , red velvet tops any other cake " i declare as i pick up a half chocolate half velvet cake ." and dont even say they are the same thing." 

" but they are , its literally chocolate cake with red food coloring and cream cheese icing" mattia says . " i keep forgetting how weird you are" he sighs 

" but you love it , now come on" i pull his arm . " come on riley , lets go girl " 

we went to self checkout and bought everything . we got riley a small doggy cake from PetSmart. we got in the car and drove to the park . 

+

we were sitting on the hill part with a blanket under us . i was laying on his chest while riley was on the opposite side of him . 

" can you believe we graduate in 4 months? time flys" i tell him and he nods. " i remember when i first came here , i didnt know shit " 

mattia chuckles , " luckly you had me and my amazing friends to show you around."