Chapter 1: "Where Am I, Suddenly?"

"Carry that here!"

"Okay!" Then immediately, one tall but young girl lifted the full loaded sack with her strength, after then she shifted its weight to her back. Holding tightly of the sack, she walked towards where the man pointed, after then dropping it off with a heavy huff.

She continued her work as there are still loads of sacks she needs to transfer.

It was a noisy atmosphere. Everyone crowded along the tiny space, only making it hotter under the sun which shines brightly.

Majority of the mass were crowding around vendor stalls. Purchasing items for their daily needs, and some were just spending money for collections.

And the girl, Wonyoung, was drenched with her own sweat. The shirt she wore have some rips all over and heavily smudged, also soaked wet due to sweats.

As she was working, a strand of her hair fell over her face, so she tied them in a bun to continue her work with no hassle.

A sound of a thud they heard when Wonyoung now dropped the final sack to the dry soil, "Done!" She clasped her hands together, also dusting away some dirts from her arm, to her shirt down to her stain- coated trousers.

Thanks to the heavy wind carrying some sand above, it is pretty easy to get dirty, especially if you're not wearing something to protect yourself form the heavy fine dust.

"Boss! I've done it. My pay!" She joyfully approaching the middle-aged man, giving her palm being opened widely.

The man then inspects the girl's doings, letting out a hum of satisfaction afterwards after looking back before grabbing a small pouch from his pocket, handing Wonyoung a stack of 20 copper coins, "Good." He remarks.

And the girl, even when discontented with the little amount of money, she still accepted it with a forced smile, rather than receiving nothing otherwise.

"Hey hey! If you can, unload more!" The same man, pointed at another carriage which just arrived, with loads of full sized packages just like before.

And of course, the girl accepted it with no hesitation, carrying more of those sacks on her back, transferring them to the stall.

On her way she even saw someone of the same situation as her, but this boy she saw was just pointing his whole hand at somewhere. She look to follow with her eyes, only to see some bricks floating in the air.

"Oh wow! Telekinesis!" She gasped in awe, "How I wish I awaken too."

In this town she's living in, named Town of Enozi, there are those people that possesses special powers. Well actually, not just everyone in the town, but every human on earth have their own magic. But majority of people in this town can't use theirs, including Wonyoung herself.

The reason? Is that at the age of 16, they can get their power to awaken. But in this greedy society they're living in, of course, awakening one's power would cost tens of thousands of silver coins, or a small stack of golds. Most people can't afford this much, especially that Enozi is just a small town.

Wonyoung just turned 16 a few months in the past, but as destitute as she is, she can't get herself to awaken just like most of her town folks.

But she just never minded her powerless self and now continued doing her work because of course, this is way more important that envying. As low profiled as she is, she needs income. At least enough to buy food for tonight. Twenty copper coins she received just now, she knew they weren't enough.