Chapter 6: The Announcement

"Well well," Yuri enters the lobby, and the first thing she saw was Chaeyeon's group, with their knees on the ground except the bandage girl, Hyewon. A tiny grin crept from her lips, "Who are they even kneeling to?"

"Who's kneeling, baby?" Yena beside her asked, only giving Yuri the blush by the sudden nickname.

Yuri smacked Yena's shoulder, "Y-yah! Stop with those!" She scolded, before giving her own hand for Yena to hold. Still, her eyes are fixated on the group.

"Oh, oh! These footsteps, it's from that ice grandma!" Yena grew a wide grin upon recognizing Hyewon's footsteps. She also knew by the feeling of the group's familiar aura. Excitement crawled over her as she let go of Yuri to come close to them, "Let's greet them!"

"Wait Unnie," With these words, Yena immediately followed and stopped, intently listening to what Yuri said next, "Seem like there's a commotion going around them... let's watch from here," and her grin split wider.

Yena turned and looked at her with her lips pouting like that of a duckling. Then she hissed, "Yeah, as if I can watch," She waved her palm in front of her own face. "Hello~ I can perfectly see the world!" She nagged, pulling her upper lips up with obvious sarcasm.

"Oh my Yena, you're hopeless," she held Yena's hand.

And it only made the blind one turn excited once again upon the touch. Now facing the group's direction correctly with a childish grin, "Ah!— Hahaha! Now I see!"

Yuri instantly had her head turned to the older, with an eyebrows raised, "Seriously?"

"What are you doing here, classmates?" Only Yuri turned her head to whom that voice belongs to, only to see one boy, as far as she assumes is a third grader as well. Tho she is unaware of this person's name.

Yuri examined him, eyes fixed from his head, down to the toe and pulled back up, as if observing his overall existence, "Well well, I never would've thought I'd meet someone dumber than Yena."

"Huhhh?!" Both Yena and the boy exclaimed at the same time.

Yuri then released another smirk, before facing the boy with obviously mocking eyes, "As you're aware all students have been called here for an announcement, safe to say is something truly important. And yet you're asking why we're here?" She stared straight to his eyes, as if looking into his soul, "Truly dumber than Yena."

The boy fell speechless, secretly clutching tight his fist behind him as frustration starts building up. Yena as well was dumbfounded, but never angered by Yuri's statement. The blind one just ignored the little commotion beside her and averted back her attention to the group, which seems like they're in a bit of trouble too themselves.

Then Yuri starts flicking her hands towards him, as if she's shooing him away, "If you don't have anything to say, go f*ck off." She rolled her eyes and looks at the group again.

The boy, of course was beyond triggered. But he could do nothing but only to stand there to suppress his own anger. He can't even bring himself to fight back, not in front of this two, Yuri and Yena.

"Oi, you who's dumber than me, what is this aura you're releasing?" Yena suddenly spoke up sending him chills. "Ah... I remember, you're that fire guy?" Yena faced him, only making him lose his color turning pale.

"Wow it's a miracle Unnie, you remembered something," Yuri lets out a chuckle. Afterwards facing him once more, "Look, stop acting like a brat and shoo—"