Epilogue: Honor the Heroes

"How can you go..." Yujin breathes out softly as she closed her eyes to feel the freshly cold breeze that blew her face. It calms her mind.. and her stinging heart. "...without even telling me?"

Her eyes fluttered open being greeted by the blue sky overlayed with silver clouds above. She can see little birds fly. She's laying on the bed of flowers that her nose caught up scent of its different aromas spreading in the air.

"It's spring now," she utters, sighing once again. "We could have spent watching the fourth blooms of the cherry blossoms. If only you were here." She smiled, waters forming in her eyes. "I miss you, Wonyoung."

She sat up and the first thing her eye landed to was the flower dancing near her feet. She plucked and neared it to her nose, making her brighten her smile remembering the same scent familiar to Wonyoung's own. It brought her back memory lane.

"Remember that time we got trapped in the endless forest? It stinks too much I ended up hiding my nose on your skin. You smell so much like this flower, I can never forget." She spun the blossom in between her fingers, eyes never leaving to stare at the petals. "It's been four years."

"Have you even saw my ears? And tails?" Yujin touched her own furry ears above her head while her tails wag. "Rui gave me these. I hope you saw because I'm a doggy now, officially." She giggled.

"You're talking to yourself like a mentally disto—"

"Shut the f*ck up." Yujin threw the nearest stone she can get towards the person sitting in a quite distance from her, Yuna. "Can't you see I'm having my moment?!"

Yuna rolled her eyes and let the other be.

"Beanpole!!" Yujin shouts, as if her voice can reach above. "Why did you have to go?!" Along the crack on her voice, was a faint shatter if her heart. "Come back here! You still owe me a hug!"

"I love you, Beanpole!" A tear failed to say. "I'm sorry If I was too much of a coward back then. I haven't get to tell you that. Come here so you could hear!!"

"She can hear." Yuna sat beside Yujin and tapped her shoulder. "I'm sure. Up there, she's laughing right now watching you being an idiot."

"Beanpole!!" Yujin shouts again. "Why do you have to leave me with this lightsaber?! She's so annoying!"

"Jokes on you because she left you to me," Yuna stands up with a teasing laugh. "Let's go. That ceremony's starting anytime soon." She starts to walk, only to stop when she felt Yujin didn't follow.

She looked back, only to deadpan when she saw Yujin staring at her. "What?"

Yujin reached up. "Can you hold my hand? I'm still hurt."

"What are you on to??"

"Beanpole!! Saber won't hold me. Look!—"

"Okay just shut the fuck up!! I don't wanna end up being haunted by Miss Pretty." Yuna slapped the back of her hand before holding it. "Satisfied now??"

"Beanpole, I love you so much! Don't forget that!" Yujin smile widely as she lets herself get pulled by Yuna. Looking at her, Yujin widens her grin even sinisterly.

However, Yuna's smirk seems to show more evil intent that Yujin's.

"You know Yuj, Wonyoung might've left us together for a reason."

"Eww! Yuck dude what the fuck?!" Yujin immediately let go of the hands, wiping hers off as if there's dirt on it. She looks at Yuna still with the disgust on her face.