Chapter 15: The Gafrosa Capital (2)

Meanwhile, at the crowded streets of Gafrosa, the five cheerful students were still enjoying themselves trying out many things. They didn't even care about how people would constantly give them stolen glances while whispering amongst each other as if they're witnessing an unbelievable event. Who wouldn't be shocked to be honest? When they saw young ladies wearing the uniform of WIZ Academy freely walking around the city when they're fully aware it's forbidden for them outside. The citizens must be late to receive the newly announced news of the school.

Until they came across a weapon shop. Yena was the one who run inside while the poor Yuri she dragged along, having difficulties keeping up with her hyper behavior. The rest followed as well, still lingering on their mood the excitement of exploring new stuffs.

"Woah! It smells all metal!" It was the first thing that escaped from Yujin's mouth the moment they came in.

They all minded their own businesses individually looking at different kind of weapons.

As the youngest, Wonyoung, were busy checking the section full of throwable blades, one older lady covered in formal clothing suddenly approached her, "Wonyoung-ssi??" She utters a question.

As soon the the younger heard the voice, her eyes immediately went wide with the recognition. She quickly turned around, indeed it was the woman she has on mind, "Lady Raon!"

The maknae ran up to her with the widest smile and greeted the woman with a hug, making the members look at the maknae with a wondering look.

"Gosh! You've grown way taller, my child! Has it been more than 3 years that I last saw you?" She returns back Wonyoung's smile just as widely and patted her head afterwards.

With a humming yes, she nodded in a quickened manner, "Exactly 3 years Ms.!" She's excited as ever, even growing more with the woman's presence.

"Oh right— unnies!" She faced her members while pointing her hand at Raon, "She's lady Jin Raon! The one who freed me from enslavement!"

Each of them whispers low murmur like 'oh', before they all bowed their heads to greet as well, "Annyeonghaseyo."

"Oh, are these your friends?"

"Yes, my lady!"

It earned a little chuckle from Raon, "My my, you're so lively as before. Nothing had changed, except you've grown... quite a lot!" And they shared giggles.

They exchanged little more conversations before the lady finally bid her goodby, "I'm sorry darling, I can't stay for too long."

"No, it's okay my lady! I'm glad meeting you again!"

"I feel the same way, my child. I'll be going on ahead now. Bye," she gave the younger a ruffle on the top of her hair before heading out of the shop. They both exchanged a wave before the lady disappeared from their sight.

"Who was that?" Yena immediately clings herself on Wonyoung's hand.

"I told you Unnie, she helped be from my enslavement."

"She freed you?"

With Yuri's question, it warned a nod from the maknae, "Hm! She bought me in a slave trade and gave me freedom. I... wouldn't have been able to free myself actually if it wasn't for her. So I'm really grateful."

They all just nodded. Honestly shown on their faces, it really isn't in their interest to know more about the woman. It seems like Yena was the only excited one. But one person near at the displayed metal swords, Yujin was standing sternly while watching how the blind one casually glues herself onto Wonyoung like a slug. She only rolls her eyes before averting her attention to the weapons.