Chapter 44: Demons' Conflict

"Eunbi-nim!" Umki went all over the slum in search for the woman. He's already running out of breath. Until he saw her having conversation with an elder. He called again, "Eunbi!"

"Umki? What's wrong?" She asked when she saw him. She's starting to get worried.

"The—" He almost couldn't talk straight out of breath. "Them. The chamber."

"Why?" Eunbi's face turned serious as she held his shoulders. "What happened to them?"

"Yujin woke up but," Umki paused to gulp. Having to witness them igniting conflict gave him horror. "That cat woman... T-they fought—" he didn't even get to continue his words when Eunbi already went running.

"When will they ever behave??" She cussed under her breath. As she ran, she pulled a dagger from behind and didn't hesitate cut down her own arm. Her blood flowed out immediately around her wrist, extended in the air and formed a shape of a whip.

Her eyes flared no other but displeasure. "Those damn kids," she hissed again.

There's never been a time that her members give her peace. It's always been a headache.

The chamber was already a mess. The candles lost flames, the walls and floor cracked, their beds are broken. Yujin's unusually out of herself while she fought with Sakura that caused this hell.

"Stop it!" Minju tried to stop them, but Chaewon already meddled to pull Minju out from their fight. "Let me go, Chae!"

"No, Princess, they're out of control! Let's transfer Yuri and Chaeyeon out from here first!" Minju came to realization at instant and changed priority. She saw how Yena struggled to hold Yuri. Chaeyeon is dangerously exposed to beat from two's fight while Hyewon battled to stop them.

"Hold me, Unnie." Minju came to the blind one to guide her out to the exit while they carried Yuri. "Chaewon, you get Chaeyeon!"

Chaewon obliged and run towards Chaeyeon's direction to carry her. She followed Minju to hurry out. Sakura and Yujin are becoming too intense that the ceiling, the whole chamber even had already started shaking.

Hyewon exert out all effort to block ice walls between in attempt to stop them, but they won't faze. They'll only break down her ice and continue like wanting to kill each other. She couldn't stop them. In the end, she did nothing but protect the chamber from crumbling down by covering the inside with ice.

"I've been searching for 15 f*cking years and you're just inside this brat this whole time?!" Sakura screamed and blasted a light energy towards Yujin— or rather Rui's direction.

Rui dodged the attack that caused an explosion behind them. Another damage it caused, but thankfully Hyewon's ice protected the wall or else the room will certainly crumble.

"That does not matter!" Rui chased after the woman and clawed her neck. His last tail grew that released an immense amount of mana out of rage. His eyes sparked even redder. "Where is Wonyoung?"

Sakura bursted out a laugh as if she wasn't choking. "Wonyoung? Why is she important to you?"

It triggered Rui to tighten his grip around her neck, "Don't make me repeat myself."

Sakura kicked his arm away and threw a claw. She wounded Yujin's face with her sharp claws. "Answer me you retarded hound," she clawed his face again. "What is Wonyoung to you?!" Sakura already knew the answer to her own question. But she wants to hear it from himself.

Instead of answering, he pushed to ask, "You old cat! Why did you even leave Wonyo alone?!"

"We had to escape! I didn't even realize she's missi—"