Chapter Seventeen: Rescued

*Thank you for your patience my lovelies. Here is another beautiful chapter.  I am becoming much more confident in my writing skills, and that's all thanks to you guys. I love you all so much, this story has been a dream of mine for at least three years now. Thank you so much!*

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Claude and I were walking down the hallway. We were making idle chit-chat as we made our way to the kitchen. We walked past the front door when he suddenly put his arm in front of me.

"Claude what are you doing?"

"Shh."

We stood there for a moment when a light tapping came from the door. Claude stood as still as a statue. The noise stopped and things were quiet again. A long silence fell and he moved his arm down when suddenly the front door was kicked in. Claude jumped in front of me, protecting me. I opened my eyes and saw the Undertaker standing there.

"(Y/N)"

I looked at him as he took a step towards me.

"I wouldn't take her away if I were you."

Claude said. He grabbed my hands and pulled me to his chest. I struggled as he brought his face closer to my ear.

"Remember what I said? Struggling will only get you killed~"

I felt something cold run along the side of my neck. I looked down and saw Claude had a golden knife in his hand.

"Don't hurt her!"

Undertaker shouted as he stepped closer. Claude applied more pressure to the knife against my neck.

"Step any closer and I'll kill her."

"(Y/N)..."

Undertaker whispered

"BEHIND YOU!"

Alois shouted. I turned my head and saw Sebastian standing behind Claude. Sebastian punched Claude in the back of his head. Claude's grip loosened and I pushed him away. I ran to the Undertaker. He hugged me and held me tightly.

"I'm sorry."

He whispered in my ear.

"It's okay. I forgive you."

I felt tears welling up in my eyes.

"Please don't cry, I'm here for you now."

I saw Sebastian and Claude fighting. Sebastian seemed to be winning the fight. I saw Alois standing in the corner of the room.

"You..you BITCH!"

Alois yelled as loud as he could. I flinched at his words, never had anyone ever said that to me. Undertaker held me tighter.

"How dare you say that to my lady!"

Sebastian shouted.

"I wouldn't split your focus if I were you."

Claude said as he snuck up behind Sebastian. He stabbed him in the back. Sebastian shouted as Claude kicked him in the gut. Sebastian fell to the floor in pain. I tried to run and help, but Undertaker was holding me down.

"SEBASTIAN NO!"

I shouted.

"D-don't worry about me m-my lady. I-I will be alright."

Sebastian managed to say as he spat out a large amount of blood. I heard the sound of a window breaking nearby. I turned my head and saw Grell jumping in from a window. She had her death scythe in hand. She ran up to me and grabbed my shoulders.

"Dear! Are you safe? Are you hurt at all?"

I shook my head and Grell sighed.

"Undertaker, get her out of here."

Grell turned and charged towards Claude.

"Come on deary."

Undertaker pushed me towards the door. We ran outside. Undertaker ran ahead, me trailing behind him. I turned my head as I heard the sound of things breaking.

"Excuse me."

Undertaker grabbed me and picked me up off the ground. He carried me 'bridal style' as he ran away from the Trancy manor. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he ran faster. Quickly, the Trancy manor was out of sight. He ran into town and straight to his shop. We reached the shop and he opened the door. Once inside he sat me down on a coffin. He ran upstairs and closed all the windows as well as locking the front and back doors.

"Are you hurt?"

I shoot my head. He sighed and sat down next to me.

"(Y/N) I am so sorry. Please know that I would never hurt you on purpose."

"I know."

"Would you like some tea?"

I nodded my head.

"Wait here."

He went into the kitchen and made the tea. I swung my legs back and forth as I waited. I heard the sound of rain tapping on the roof. I sighed as the Undertaker re-entered the room. He had a small tray of tea. He took a cup and filled it with tea, then handed it to me. I took a sip and smiled.

"Do you like it?"

He asked.

"I love it. Thank you!"

He smiled and sat back down next to me. We both just sat there in silence as we drank our tea. Eventually, we had both finished our tea. The rain grew heavier as time went on. I twiddle my thumbs and sit there anxiously waiting.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm worried about Sebastian. He was injured when we left them. I know that he is a demon but I still worry about him. I have known him my entire life. He was always there when I was younger. He's my best friend."

"Don't worry dearie. Sebastian is very strong, much stronger than Claude. Besides if he gets hurt I can always patch him up."

I smiled as I wrapped my arms around him. I laid my head against his chest. He hugged me back and placed his head on top of mine.

"I promise to protect you no matter what."

I closed my eyes. I'm so glad to have someone like the Undertaker. I feel like I can tell him anything and he would listen to me. This feeling..this closeness. What is it called? I can't put my finger on it.

Undertaker P.O.V.

She wrapped her arms around me and I felt a light blush form under my cheeks. Thank goodness my bangs cover that up. I would be much more embarrassed if she saw me like that.

"Don't worry dearie, I'll protect you."

She sighed in response. I smiled at this. Oh my darling (Y/N) what are you doing to me? I cannot seem to get you out of my head. Every time I see you my heart skips a beat. Waking up and seeing you makes my entire life worthwhile. I would do anything for you. I haven't felt this way in so very long. I love her, but how to tell her?