Chapter Twenty Seven: Abord the Campania!

(F/L) Means the first letter of your name

(Y/N) P.O.V.

After what seemed like ages, it was finally time for us to get on the ship called the Campania. Adrian and I were ecstatic! I had all my luggage at the door and was waiting for Adrian.

"Come one! If we don't hurry up we'll be late."

He came running down the stairs with something in his hands.

"What's that?"

"Just a little gift for you, my dear."

He handed me the box and I opened it. Inside was a silver bracelet with a little skull charm.

"Look on the back~"

I flipped the skull charm over on the back of it were the letters (F/L)&A. I jumped up and hugged Adrian.

"I love it, Adrian!"

He smiled and helped me put it on my wrist.

"I feel terrible, I didn't get you anything."

"Don't worry about it, dear. As long as you are by my side that's all I need. I bought this so it would be something to remember us by. In case something happens, that is."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

He shook his head.

"It's nothing. Now let's get going, shall we?"

We hauled everything outside and into a carriage. We told the driver to go to the port as quickly as possible.

"Gettin on the Campina are ya?"

The man asked and I nodded my head.

"Right, lucky you are. Man, I would kill to get on that 'ere boat."

After a little while, we made it to the docks. I saw Ciel and Sebastian, as well as the other servants and...Snake? We both rushed over to them.

"Ah, you're both here. Perfect. I was starting to think you were going to miss the boat."

"Well, A-Undertaker was taking forever."

He sighed and picked up his suitcase.

"Shall we get going, dearie?"

I nodded my head. We both grabbed our things and headed up the ramp and onto the boat. Once we reached the deck I walked up to the railings and waved goodbye to Mey-Rin, Finny, and Bard.

"Goodbye Mistress!"

They all shouted.

"What about me?"

Ciel asked. None of them said anything, instead, they dashed away. Just as the boat was about to set sail, another man launched up the ramp and jumped onto the deck. He was wearing a suit, white shoes, and a white hat. He looked oddly familiar. He stood next to me and looked down with a smirk.

"Hello, little lady, heading to America too?"

I nodded my head.

"(Y/N) Over here!"

Ciel shouted. I turned my head and ran over to them. Just as I reached them I heard a familiar voice. I slowly turned my head to the side and saw Lizzy with her family. I jumped and hid behind Undertaker.

"Oh (Y/N)!"

She sprinted towards me and I ran to the other side of the deck. I was half out of breath when she caught up to me. She wrapped her arms around me and lifted me completely off the ground. She spun me around and rubbed her cheek on mine.