Chapter Twenty Four: In Sickness and In Health

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"What can this mean?"

I asked. I was very confused by all of this.

"I-I not su-sure yet-"

Ciel attempted to speak, but he started having a terrible coughing fit. I rushed to his side as he knelt down to the ground.

"Ciel are you okay?"

He nodded his head before throwing up. He was struggling to breathe as he kept vomiting. I felt a twist in my stomach as the sight made me feel sick. I put my hand up to my mouth and turned away from Ciel.

"E-excuse me..."

I muttered before rushing over to a bush behind us. That burning sensation running up and down my throat increased. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Undertaker.

"It will be okay dearie. I'm here for you."

I nodded my head and threw up on the ground. William looked disgusted, and I was worried Undertaker felt the same way. When I looked up at him, I saw nothing but compassion and worry on his face.

"Let me get you a towel. Wait here, my dear."

Undertaker returned with a towel in his hand. I reached for it, but he pulled it away from me.

"Let me, please. I want to help you."

He bent down and wiped off my face. I was so embarrassed, but I was too shocked and frightened to say anything. Undertaker picked me up and held me close. He stood up and walked over to where Sebastian was standing, Ciel in his arms. Undertaker and Sebastian nodded before walking away.

"Let's get you to bed. You need rest."

I looked up at him and smiled.

"Thank you."

I whispered. He carried me back to our tent. Dagger was inside standing next to my bed.

"Oh, are you alright?"

He walked up to me and put his hand to my forehead. Undertaker swatted his hand away and gently laid me on the bed. He pulled the covers over my body and sat down next to me. Doll entered the tent next. She had a bowl of water and a small towel in her hand. She bent down next to me and dipped the towel in the water. She placed the towel on my head and gently patted it down. She looked at Undertaker with a determined look in her eyes.

"Are you the one watching over her?"

He nodded his head.

"Dip this towel in water and place it on her forehead anytime it starts feeling warm. Even though she only threw up, it can cause inflammation and possibly a fever."

Undertaker looked down at me and smiled.

"I will do that."

Doll nodded her head and sighed.

"They're dropping like flies, I swear." She turned around and left the tent.

"Feel better okay?"

Dagger left the tent too.

"I'm sorry."

I said and Undertaker looked confused.

"Why?"

"That you have to see me like this, that you have to take care of me."

He smiled.

"It pains me to see you sick, but it makes me happy that I will be the one who will take care of you. I will always take care of you, in sickness and in health, I will always be there for you. I will never let you go."