Chapter 1

³ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ᵃᵍᵒ

"Sir, can I please talk to Jungkook?" the 19-year-old boy asked with a pleading voice, eyes full of longing for his mate who he hadn't met for the past two weeks.

They were supposed to meet up in the middle of the woods every weekend where a lake could be found to talk and spend time together, but unfortunately, his mate never showed up in their meeting place for the past two weeks for an unknown reason which made the boy worried and devastated about what happened to his mate.

He wishes that he could talk to his mate thru mind-link and ask if he's okay, but he can't since he still didn't mark the boy as his as both of them decided to take things slow in their relationship because of both they are still young, Especially the omega who is only 16-year-old.

No one knows yet about their relationship as mates. Even their parents and friends since Jungkook does not know how to tell his father about his mate without his father being mad for a reason that he still doesn't know since the younger always avoids answering that question.

And he is okay with that. He respects Jungkook's decision on not telling him why, and the reason must be something that needs to have full courage and confidence to tell...

he will just wait. After all, he trusts his mate.

But here he is...

Standing in front of Jungkooks' father outside the omegas house. Claiming that he's Jungkook's mate.

He and his wolf was having anxiety about not seeing their mate for a long period of time, and they can't take it anymore. They knew that this is the only way to find out what happened to their mate.

It's a little bit surprising and suspicious that Jungkook's father was not surprised that a stranger, especially a pureblood was claiming his son.

"Jungkook's not here, kid" He replied with a stern look and voice, trying to look intimidating in front of the young pureblood.

But Taehyung does not have time for all of his lies as he inspects the house with his eyes. and there he saw the omega peeking in the window of a room trying to cover his face with the curtain.

"If he's not here, THEN WHO THE HELL IS THAT OMEGA PEEKING IN THE WINDOW AND IS CURRENTLY LOOKING AT US?!!" he shouts as he grows in frustration not understanding why his mate is being like this to him.

Jungkook's father smirk and lets out a small laugh before speaking. "Actually he's here, but he doesn't want to see you".

He felt a pang of pain shots to his heart as he hears that sentence. He doesn't know why, did he do something wrong? millions of questions were running to his mind as if the world has stopped rotating and it's just him alone in the center of the ocean of thoughts that is drowning him with the millions of questions that he cannot answer.

" I want to talk to him." he asked again, but this time with a serious and defeated look.

After Jungkook's father heard him he decided to let the pureblood talk to his son. He shouts his son's name as a signal for him to come out.

Without a single thought, the omega comes out of the house and runs toward his mate, and immediately hugs him. He couldn't understand this, he will never. He touches the omegas chin and looks at him.

"Y-your father said... y-you d-don't want to see me?" He wishes for the omega to deny that and say to him that he misses the pureblood just as how the pureblood misses his omega.

The younger who was hugging him a minute ago now lets go of his arms that were wrapping the purebloods waist " A-a-actually I..." The omega now burses into tears as he was trying so hard to speak properly without stuttering.

" I- I d-don't wa-want... y-you as my m-mate" more tears came out of his Bambi eyes as he lets those hurtful words come out of his mouth, but this time is different, it's not just the omega who's crying but also the pureblood.

They were a happy couple just a week ago...

and now... they can't even call themselves a couple. They are hurt, especially Teahyung. Mates are supposed to be together forever; even death can't separate them. But now...

he doesn't know...

all he knows is that both of them are in despair.

he doesn't want to believe this. So he asked again, with hopes that the omega would change its mind.

"My decision is final now. I, Jeon Jungkook is rejecting Kim Taehyung as my mate"

The omega announced without stuttering as he looked at Taehyung who was crying on the ground.

All Taehyung can feel now is hatred towards his mate. His wolf tried to convince him that he should not feel any hatred toward his mate, but Taehyung has already convinced himself that his mate had just played with his feelings all along.