Chapter 24

Taehyung carefully removes Jungkook's arm from hugging him as he silently got out of the duvet that is covering both of their bodies before walking towards his closet to get ready since the mission of burning down Daejun's illegal nightclub will be happening today. 

He already handed this mission to Suho after threatening him that he will reveal Suho's secret to the committee which made Suho agree in handling this mission but Taehyung still wants to keep an eye on Suho to make sure that the Dumb Alpha won't betray him and also see how will the mission goes. 

After changing his clothes to an all-black outfit, he headed downstairs where Jackson and his other beta soldiers are waiting for him along with Lisa and Jennie. 

"Is everything set?" He asked Jackson while loading his gun with bullets since Daejun's nightclub is located in the red light district which is a place where many humans live, work, and hang out so it will be dangerous for them to attack in their true form. 

"Yes, all the guns and bullets are already in the car if we ever need to attack or assist Suho. Suho and his men had already arrived in the red-light district a minute ago and are just waiting for your command to attack" Jackson answered which earns a simple 'okay' from Taehyung. 

"Jennie had also arrived in the red-light district and she's already done hacking all of the CCTV cameras in Daejun's night club. I will just go there along with my staff after all of you finished the mission of burning down the nightclub to help in checking the conditions of the Omegas and other hostages" Lisa added. 

"Okay, please inform Yoongi that we went out on a mission so that he can calm Jungkook down if he ever finds me," Taehyung asked Lisa after he finished loading his gun as all of them except Lisa got out of the main packhouse.

TIME SKIPS:

They parked their cars at a safe distance to Daejun's nightclub after they arrive in the red-light district. He observes the surrounding's outside the nightclub before commanding Suho through a walkie-talkie to already perform the planned attack. 

Just as expected, Gunshots and screaming of people were heard inside and outside the nightclub as many people run for their lives. Jennie connects the CCTV footage on the nightclub to Taehyung's phone and Taehyung immediately smirks in satisfaction after seeing Suho's men shooting those Filthy Alpha customers. It's easy to recognize if the person is an Alpha, Beta, or an Omega through their body shape, form, and sizes

His smirk of satisfaction was still visible but it was suddenly replaced with a frown on his face as he has seen Suho shooting one of those Omegas who are working in the club. 

"Shit" He muttered to himself knowing that Shooting the Omega's who are held as hostages by Daejun's men in the club was not part of the plan. The plan was only to shoot or kill Daejun's men and customers. 

That dumb Alpha fucking betrayed him. 

In a blink of an eye, Taehyung called Jackson through his phone informing him about Suho's betrayal and for them to attack the nightclub instead. He pulled out his gun and got out of his car followed by Jackson and their other Beta soldiers as they started to shoot Suho and Daejun's men while helping the Omega's to safely get out of the nightclub. 

After a while of searching for Suho to beat the shit out of him, Taehyung had found him in a hidden VIP room holding a female Omega as a hostage who's hysterically crying and shaking in fear as Suho pointed the gun in his head threatening to shoot her if Taehyung won't release the gun in his hand. 

Suho was again acting tough even though he was obviously panicking knowing that his men are already dead and now he was just left alone with his bullshits to face. His hands are trembling, his forehead starts to coldly sweat, and his heart rate pounding rapidly as his grip on the female Omega tightens. 

His only way to escaping was the female Omega but he was still not sure if he really can escape the nightclub without being dead meat knowing that Taehyung's large number of men had already surrounded the place. 

Even if he gets to shot Taehyung he would still be killed by Taehyung's men outside.

Without a choice, he just suddenly let go of the female Omega as he shouts in frustration while pulling the trigger of his gun. Out of instinct, Taehyung also shotted Suho immediately in the right side of his chest while dodging the bullet that was supposed to hit him but to his surprise, Suho's gun has no bullets inside of it as it had already run out of bullets earlier from randomly shooting everyone like a mad man. 

Suho lied down on the cold floor while crying and shouting in defeat as he covered his wound with his own hands to stop the blood from oozing. 

Heck, he'd rather die than face the consequences of his wrongdoings.

Taehyung slowly walks towards him with a smirk seeing the dumb alpha crouching in pain on the cold floor  "I think you need help" Taehyung said and after that, a loud scream of agony was heard around the room.  

Suho shouted in agony as Taehyung stepped on his wounded chest before kicking his face three times while smirking in victory. 

"JUST FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY!!!" Suho shouted which earns a laugh from Taehyung. 

"No bitch, I won't give you an easy death. Ah... It's been a while since I tortured someone so I decided to torture you first before handing you to the committee to face all of your file cases" Taehyung said while constantly kicking Suho's abdomen.

"Ah... everyone is waiting outside, we should get out now. Ohh... and I forgot to inform you, the press are outside too waiting for you. You should thank me for helping you get famous you know?" Taehyung jokingly said knowing that it would make the dumb Alpha to feel ashamed of himself. 

Jackson's men who help in shooting Daejun's men earlier once again entered the nightclub to bring out Suho and show the man's face to the live broadcast of the reporters. 

Taehyung got out through the backdoor of the nightclub and went inside of his car as if he just a normal passerby who did not beat the shit out of the Dumb alpha who was now surrounded by reporters and cameras as the committee's task force hold both of his arms while walking through the police car. 

What he said earlier about torturing Suho was actually just a joke. Of course, being a well-known lunatic alpha he had tortured many of his enemies before but he decided to stop after getting back together with Jungkook. 

He had decided that he wants to be a better Mate and Alpha to Jungkook.

A sudden phone call had interrupted him from his own thoughts. picked up his phone to answer the call from Lisa and immediately heard a crying Jungkook and Lisa trying to comfort him with sweet words. 

"Taetae, w-where are you why d-did you suddenly leave ?" Jungkook asked while stuttering from crying. 

"Shh... stop crying bun, your Taetae is coming home now... Taetae just went on a sudden mission" He explained to the crying Jungkook and Jungkook immediately stop from crying which made Taehyung smiled.