Chapter 27

It was a peaceful and silent morning for Taehyung and Jungkook who are still fast asleep in their bed covered by the thick blanket while hugging each other to seek some comfort and warmth in the cold morning. 

Out of the blue, Jungkook woke up and hurriedly run into the bathroom sink feeling the need to vomit which made Taehyung wakes up from his slumber because of the noise as he followed Jungkook who is already vomiting in the sink to check if he is okay.

He continuously patted Jungkook's back looking at him full of worry as the younger continued to vomit until there is nothing left to vomit.  "Are you okay? do you want to go to the doctor?" Taehyung asked the younger in a bit of panic as he places his hands on Jungkook's forehead to check his temperature. 

"Relax Taehyung, this is nothing so stop overreacting" Jungkook answered in an annoyed tone while furrowing his eyebrows as he pulls Taehyung's hands away from his forehead. 

Taehyung was not impressed by Jungkook's bitchy behavior which made him emit a small growl but enough to be heard by Jungkook who is now back in the bed but to his disappointment, Jungkook just ignored his growl and just continued to sleep.

Taehyung just let out a long sigh knowing that it wouldn't be the best decision to start the day with them arguing before proceeding to convince Jungkook to go down now and eat breakfast "It's already 10 am bunny, we should go down and eat breakfast now. Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin might be already waiting for fo us" Taehyung said in the softest and sweet tone that he could make trying not to irritate the male Omega since it looks like he is in a bad mood today.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes with a groan before shouting at his Alpha which made the Alpha to be caught off guard. 

"YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING DO!!!" 

Taehyung and his wolf had enough of all of Jungkook's bullshit and how Jungkook is disrespecting him in his own packhouse to the point that he couldn't control his anger anymore and also shouted at him. 

"I AM YOUR ALPHA JEON JUNGKOOK SO ENOUGH WITH ALL OF YOUR BULLSHITS JEON!" Taehyung shouted to Jungkook but he never dared to use his Alpha voice because it might scare the younger and since he knows that shouting in his normal voice would be enough to put the Omega in his place. 

"It's Kim! Kim Jungkook! don't you want me to be your bride anymore?" Jungkook asked with a shaky voice as tears started to fall out of his eyes. 

The raging anger of Taehyung and his wolf had completely vanished and was replaced with a soft look in his eyes as he looks at his mate with love. He immediately approached the sobbing Jungkook and engulf him in a hug as he hushes down and wipes away Jungkook's tears with his hands. 

"Stop crying now bun, I'm sorry. Of course, I want you to be my bride and you will always be my bride okay? Kim Jungkook?" He said as he put Jungkook on his lap and Jungkook only nodded as he hugs back Taehyung while inhaling the addicting scent of his Alpha. 

Of course, Taehyung wants to marry Jungkook and make him his bride but he knows to himself that it's still now the right time for it since there are still many things or problems that both of them need to fix and one of those is about Jungkook's father who's still being chased by the police. 

After a few minutes of cuddling and just enjoying each other's warmth, the both of them decided to go down to have breakfast together with the sope couple and Jimin.

As they went down, the living room and the kitchen were in an odd full silence which made Jungkook and Taehyung think that the three wolves are still fast asleep but to their surprise, the three wolves are already sitting in their respective seats in silence and the foods are already placed in the dining table. 

Jungkook and Taehyung awkwardly sit on their seats while greeting the three of them with a simple 'Good morning'. The atmosphere was really awkward for some reason that the two doesn't know so Jungkook just decided to start a conversation for all of them. 

"The three of you looks like a couple who had a huge fight lol" Jungkook joke to make the atmosphere light up a bit but what he didn't expect was Hoseok to choke on his rice.  But the three of them just continued to be silent and did not even bother to laugh at his joke so Taehyung decided to laugh at it not wanting to disappoint his omega. 

Jungkook decided to just start eating after realizing that he couldn't do anything to light up the situation but he then immediately spitted out the omelet egg that Yoongi made for them earlier saying that it tastes like rubber and that he had already lost his appetite. 

Yoongi immediately tasted the omelet egg that is on Jungkook's plate and he only furrows his eyebrows in confusion before stating that the omelet tastes normal. 

After Jungkook complained about the food that Yoongi made, he started to complain about him having a sudden headache and this seriously worries Taehyung a lot. 

"Bunny, I think you need to go to the doctor"