Chapter 29

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I emitted a small sound of groan as I slowly wake from my deep slumber feeling my head throbbing in so much pain. As I slowly flutter my eyes open, I was met by a cold and silent dim room that gives an eerie vibe. It was only then when I realized that my hands are tied together in my back and my legs were also tied which prevented me from standing in my uncomfortable sitting position.

I was immensely panicking by the realization that I have been held captive by a still unknown person as I tried to shout for help hoping that someone could hear it but my voice was only muffled by the thick fabric that covered my mouth.

The door was so far from where I was sitting and I could not even stand up because of how tight the rope was tied on my legs that it feels like it would cut my skin. The room is very dark and the only source of light was the constant flickering of the fluorescent tube lights that hurts my eyes, making it hard for me to see my surroundings.

I tried wiggling both of my hands in my back to try if I can release myself from being tied but it was a failed attempt as it only hurts my wrist more since it was also tied securely. The situation seriously got me into an immense panic attack, beads of cold thick sweat drip in my body resulting in my shirt getting wet as my heart pulsates rapidly as I continued to think of a way to escape but I then started feeling tired, and my vision started to blur as I felt a wave of pain on my head which results for me to give up in attempting to escape.

I let my body lean on the cold wall of the room feeling so tired as I hugged myself trying to find some comfort and warmth in my own embrace as I cried myself feeling so helpless in my current situation.

The tragic memories of the past felt like they just happened yesterday. This was also how I first met Jimin, this truly felt like before.

My father locking me up in my bedroom as he negotiates with his filthy customers, and newly brought Omega's crying and begging for their freedom knowing that their lives are surely going to be tragic and Jimin was one of them. Me attempting to escape from my own house to seek help from Taehyung but failed to do so as I was immediately caught. Yes, that's how I remember and find similarities between past and current events.

The only difference was that I'm not with Jimin and I do not know nor have any ideas on who might be my captor.

I actually have an idea on might in it be but I still refuse to believe my idea. It's better being held captive by someone else rather than being held captive by him... my father.

Out of the blue, I heard faint noises of people walking and a few greeting the particular unknown person which got my curiosity and waited for the door to open to see the identity of my captor. My heartbeat increases every second as I felt nervous and scared about who it might be as the noise started getting nearer.

The noise then stops as I heard the sound of dangling keys followed by the sound of the twisting doorknob being open and I immediately closed my eyes pretending to be asleep as I was scared to face my captor. I was honestly curious about the man's identity and the reason why he kidnapped me but a part of me was also scared.

I heard the sound of their shoes walking towards me and soon stopped for a couple of seconds until I suddenly felt a bucket of cold water being thrown in my body leaving me no choice but to stopped pretending from being asleep and just open my eyes.

I let out an involuntary gasped being shock by the sudden cold feeling in my body as I tried to regain my normal breathing as I convulsively shudder feeling like I would freeze it a minute or two. Added to that, the cold water that was poured into me just increase my headache.

I look up to see who the person was and I was immediately met by the very familiar strong gaze and the mischievous smirk that I have feared and hated for a long time.

"It's nice to see you again, my son" He greeted in a very fake endearing tone as if he truly cares for me. Heck, he didn't even treat me like I was his son ever since I was a child.

"I AM NOT YOUR SON!!!" I shouted as I act so bravely towards him but that only earns me a punch on my face.

"Well I also don't like you as my son but you're still my fucking slave and you will get back to work in my club ow that you're here," My father said with a creepy grin on his face.

I did not bother to say a word as I still keep my brave expression on him even though the truth is that I was now so scared. There was no way that I would let him bring me back to that shitty club and be used by those filthy Alpha's!

"Too bad I did not get a chance to get back your cute friend Jimin"

"DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING TOUCH HIM AGAIN!" I shouted at him as I don't have any way to release my anger in him after he mentioned his sickening plans with Jimin.

This guy is truly disgusting.

Jimin had been so traumatized ever since the beginning and I don't want him to ever experience being used and be drugged by those filthy customers of my father who just treated and only see us like toys for their pleasure.

His guards only laugh at me before one of them pulled my hair and punched me in the face. For sure my face is now terribly bruised but I still don't give a fuck about it as I continued acting tough.

I might be a male omega (Which is the weakest among all of the ranks) I still won't let them get satisfied by sufferings.

I might be experiencing the worse situation of my life right now but I'm sure that Taehyung will save me from hell place. I might be far away from him but I know to myself that Taehyung would find a way to me.

All I need is to wait.

The guard soon gives up on punching my face feeling so frustrated by the fact that I did not even cry for help nor beg for them to stop. In fact, I even let out a small sound of a laugh as he stopped punching me.

My father, Daejun also groans in frustration as he grabs one of the chairs that he spotted and threw it on me before speaking
to one of his guards.

"DON'T FUCKING LET THIS BITCH EAT FOR 2 DAYS!!!" He shouted as he leaves the room.