Chapter 21

"Do you need to leave hyungie?" Jungkook cutey asked Seokjin while hugging his waist and looking up to him with puppy eyes.  

"Yes, Ggukie, hyungie is now a Luna of your Namjoon-Hyung's pack, and as a Luna, Just like you, I need to be with my Alpha to support and give my opinions on the decisions that he will make as a Pack leader"  Seokjin explained to Jungkook who's controlling his tears from falling in his pinkish cheeks after hearing Seokjin's words knowing that he couldn't do anything for Seokjin to stay.

Seokjin chuckled at how cute Jungkook tried to control his tears as he remembered how Jungkook was throwing tantrums like a 5-year-old kid earlier after Seokjin announced that he would be moving to Namjoon's pack to perform his duties as a Luna. 

"But we will miss your cooking Hyung!" Jungkook once again tried to convince Seokjin. 

"Don't worry, Gguk, your Alpha is there to cook for you." 

"BUT TAEHYUNG'S COOKING SUCKS!!!" Jungkook cutely whined in frustration.

Taehyung did not fail to hear Jungkook's whine about his cooking as he was beside Jungkook, which made him raise an eyebrow with his arms. "Really, bun? Then fine, I won't cook any foods for you anymore," Taehyung said while making a disappointed expression.

Jungkook's attention switches to Taehyung after hearing what his mate has said, and it is only then that he realizes what he just said. "Huh?...what- Noooo Tae, that's not what I meant to say!!!" 

Everyone burst into laughter at Jungkooks action as they couldn't believe that he believed what Taehyung had said, which made him shy, and he quickly hugged Taehyung as he hid his face in Taehyung's chest. 

 Taehyung hugs back Jungkook's small frame as he tries to stop himself and the others from laughing. "Aww... don't be a shy bun, it was just a joke, and I will still cook for you." 

"Really, Tae?" 

"Of course, bun," Taehyung assured as he cups Jungkook's face for a kiss.

"YAHH! I'm still here, you know?!" Seokjin complained after seeing that the simple and cute kissing scene between Jungkook and Taehyung slowly turned into a hot make-out session.

"Aishh, you two should get a room," Yoongi complained. 

"Shut up, Yoongi, be grateful that they're giving us a premium quality of live porn!" Jimin joked while Hoseok only laughed at their bickering. 

Yoongi was about to throw his plate in Jimin's face but was stopped by a sound of a car outside the house. 

"Oh... Namjoon is here now, guys," Seokjin informed after hearing the sound of Namjoon's car parking in front of the main house and seeing him getting out of his black Porsche car. 

Everyone stood up from their seat to walk toward Namjoon and greet him while Seokjin grabbed his luggage and other kinds of stuff like his alpaca stuff toy but was stopped when Jungkook grabbed his luggage away from his hands.

 "I'll help you carry this Hyung!" Jungkook said and ran towards the black Porsche with Seokjin's luggage. Seokjin smiled at his running form, unable to reply as Jungkook immediately ran away from him. 

After they finished putting Seokjin's stuff in Namjoon's car,  they again entered the main house together with Namjoon to talk a bit.

 "Really, Gguk? Congratulations, I'm sure you're going to be a great Luna of Taehyung's pack," Namjoon said, congratulating Jungkook. 

"Uh...thanks, N-namjoon-Hyung, I h-hope so too, "Jungkook shyly replied, still not being used to talking and having a long conversation with namjoon. 

"Of course you are, Bun, I'm sure of it," Taehyung said after noticing his bunny was feeling nervous as he was trembling.