Chapter 16

Leave some comments too ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ

The early morning sunlight, soft and diffuse, gives way to the first golden rays of the day that bring warmth to Seokjin's skin as the sunlight entered through the window making him awake from his deep sleep with a soft groan. Upon opening his eyes, he yawns and rubs his eyes using his soft and delicate knuckles to erase the remainders of sleep.

He feels like today will gonna be positive for him, but that feeling was soon erased as he saw Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, and his mate Namjoon sleeping deeply on the floor while the room was a complete mess.

The empty bottles of liquor are laying on the floor, the drinks from last night were spilled on the table making it wet, the small pillows from the couch were just tossed around the room, and pieces of potato chips are on the floor.

Hell... they really had the time of their life last night.

"WAKE UP YOU FUCKING BITCHES AND START CLEANING THIS MESS NOW!!!" Jin shouted in furry to the four of them making them wide awake in panic from the sudden shout.

Namjoon immediately went to Jin trying to calm his Omega down while Jimin and Hoseok started to scramble around the room to clean the mess that they created last night.

Of course, Jin would be mad since he was not the type of person who can endure being in a messy room. The fact that what his eyes first witnessed in the morning was the mess just made him angrier.

Once he had calmed down, he helped Jimin and Hoseok in cleaning since Yoongi was not affected by Jin's anger and just continued sleeping on the couch.

"Wait where's Taehyung and Jungkook?" Jin asked when he realizes that the two were not in the Living room.

"Uh... I think they sleep early last night? I saw them making their way upstairs last night" Jimin answered while he continues wiping the table.

" I'll finish wiping that for you, Just go upstairs and wake those two idiots and I'll make breakfast once I'm done here" Jin instructed Jimin as he takes the towel from Jimin's hands.

"Okay hyung, thanks"

JIMIN'S POV

I immediately went upstairs to wake Jungkook up so that I can instruct him to wake that Taehyung guy up instead of me since he was too scary and he might just punch me in the face if I tried to wake him up.

There are five rooms here and I don't know where Jungkook's room is, so I just open and peek at every room to see if he had sleep in there. But to my surprise, he was nowhere to be seen in the four rooms that I had opened so assumed that Jungkook slept in the last room.

But where did Taehyung sleep then?

Ugh never mind, he's not the one that I'm finding plus we're not even that close for me to care about him.

I proceed on opening the last door with a smile expecting Jungkook to be in there.

"JUNGKOOKIE WA-" Oh... hell yes, Jungkook was there. Except for the fact that Taehyung was also there sleeping beside him. Both of them are naked and hugging each other, only the white duvet covering them.

NAKED!!! THEY ARE FUCKING NAKED!!! LIKE WHAT THE FUCK!!!

My mouth was hung open in surprise by what I'm seeing but then it turned into a smirk. Jungkook really did grow up. He now knows how to fuck someone... or to be fucked by someone. He learned very well from me, I feel like a proud parent.

I slowly and carefully close the door to not disturb the two sleeping bodies as I went downstairs with a smirk on my face feeling so proud of my best friend.

"Dude, what the hell is that expression on your face?" Hoseok asked as I walk pass by him.

"All I can say is that Jungkook really learned well from me," I said as I did a hair flip making Hoseok be more confused.

"JIIIIN! are you done cooking our breakfast? Make sure it's delicious cause I'm sure Jungkook is hungry after the tiring night that he experienced"

"YAH! DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU LITTLE SHIT!! Jin shouted at me as he started to beat me with the spatula that he was holding which made me laugh and run away from him.

"Why do Taehyung and Jungkook haven't come down yet?" Jin asked Jimin as he starts to serve the food at the table.

"Don't worry hyung, I'm sure they will come down" Jimin answered who's still smirking.

"CAN YOU FUCKING STOP SMIRKING LIKE A MANIAC?!!" Jin scolded a bit annoyed to the blonde omega who just laughs in response.

TIME SKIPS

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Taehyung was awoken by the loud chit-chat that his friends were having downstairs making him groan in annoyance but soon smiled as he sees the sleeping beauty in his arms.

He takes time analyzing Jungkook's face adoring his unbelievable beauty. The mole under his kissable pink lips, his little scar in the right corner of his face that just made him more perfect than ever, his Bambi eyes that Taehyung adores so much, and lastly, the mole in his perfectly shaped nose which just made him look cuter.

He was perfect.

Jungkook soon slowly opened his eyes meeting Taehyung's boxy smile and the eyes that adores him so much.

"Good morning my lovely bunny"

"Good morning too Taetae"

"I think everyone is awake now, we should go downstairs and meet them," Taehyung said as he kissed Jungkook's forehead while caressing his soft brown hair before standing up to get dressed.

Jungkook also stands to get dressed but failed when his legs gave up on him making him fall on the cold wooden floor.

Taehyung immediately walks towards Jungkook to help him stand. "Looks like I went too hard on you last night," He said with a smirk on his face as he enjoys teasing the omega who's now leaning on his chest and holding his arms for support.

Jungkook blushes as he remembers the things that happened last night, the way he moans and begged the alpha to fuck him.

and also about the flashlight...

Jungkook hides his face in the Alpha's chest and softly slaps his arm out of embarrassment which made the Alpha chuckled at the cuteness of his mate.

"I'll help you get dressed so that we can now go downstairs"

"O-okay"

He did not even bother to take a look of his self in the mirror after Taehyung finished buttoning his white polo, and just walk downstairs with Taehyung holding his waist for support as he still limps.

Everyone became silently awkward once Taehyung and Jungkook arrived at the dining table and taking their seats.

"GOOD MORNING HYUNG'S" Jungkook energetically greeted everyone even though he was still tired from last night's events- (but they don't have to know about that).

Everyone just nods their head and while looking at him awkwardly.

"Uhm... is there anything wrong guys?" Jungkook asked as he noticed them being awkward, except for taehyung who casually eats.

"I-i think you need to cover that with concealer Gguk" Jin said pointing at Jungkook's shoulder.

As Jungkook looks at his shoulder, his cheeks heat up after seeing that Taehyung did not button the 2 remaining buttons on his polo making the dark purple hickies that Taehyung created in his neck and collarbone to be visible by others.

He glared at the Alpha next to him and lightly punch his arms before he quickly buttoned his polo which earns a laugh at the alpha.

"Calm down bunny, I'm just showing them the masterpiece that I created last night," Taehyung said while smirking proudly.

"See this mark? he's mine now" he said while pointing at the mark that he did to Jungkook last night which indicates that they are now officially mates.