Chapter 5

Note: The name of Jungkook's father in this story is Jeon Daejun.

____________________________________

Daejun walks into the crowd of people looking for his "Business buyer," whom he is supposed to meet during this party celebration.

Once he found him, he immediately approached the guy and bowed to him with respect. "Good morning, Mr. Kim" the guy whom he called Mr. Kim turned his back to face Daejun, who was still bowing to him.

"Are the two omegas that I ordered a week ago ready? Suho asked as he took a sip of his champagne, indulging the fairly sweet taste.

"Yes, they are ready. I've picked the best ones for you," Daejun said, assuring the Alpha that the massive amount of money he paid for the two omegas was worth it.

"That's nice to hear. So where are they?" Suho asked as he noticed that it was only Daejun who approached him. "Oh... I've left them along with my guards as I thought that I would have a hard time finding you in the crowd," Daejun explained, to which Suho only nodded, continuing to savor the last drop of his champagne.

"I want to see them."

"Oh... Sure, but can I ask you something?

"What is it?"

"Out of all places, why here?" Daejun asked with hesitancy.

"As you may know, I'm known to be one of the most respectable Alpha leaders, and to keep that image, I decided to choose this place to do our not-so-decent business deal, where no one would suspect my unpleasant desires with omegas, and they would just think that I am only here to attend a celebration simply."

Daejun nodded After Suho explained his reasons as a sign that he fully understood what the Alpha said. He excuses himself to get the two omegas as he notices that the Alpha is now growing impatient.

He walks back to where he left the two omegas along with his two buff bodyguards.

As he arrives, his skin becomes pale as beads of cold sweat start forming on his forehead.

The two omegas had escaped.

JIMIN'S POV:

"Gguk, your dad is out of our sight; for now, this is our chance to escape. " I whispered in Jungkook's ear as I was on the verge of desperation.

"B-but what if we will get caught..." Jungkook said, feeling nervous.

"No buts Gguk. I don't want myself and you to just be sold to a filthy pervert alpha! We're going to escape whether you say yes or no!"

"H-how?"

"I'll handle it," I said to him as I started to approach one of the bodyguards to get their attention.

"Uhm.. sir, can you allow us to go to the bathroom? " I asked nicely, hoping they were too dumb to let us.

"No, Just stand there and wait for your buyer, you filthy omegas," The guard said to us with a face of disgust.

"B-but sir... I can't hold it in anymore," I said while holding my pelvis and trying to act cutely (almost flirty) towards the guard to convince him to let us go to the bathroom.

The guard was silent for a while, and after that silence, he agreed.

I immediately held Jungkook's hand to go to the bathroom as the two guards followed us. Once we entered the bathroom, they started to block the entrance door.

Jungkook and I opened every stall in the bathroom in hopes of meeting someone there who could help us, but unfortunately, there was no one. I look and examine every corner of the bathroom to find a way for us to escape this place.

Thank god there was a small window that was enough for us to fit at the end corner of the stall, and we used it to escape.

We did not notice that we had taken a long time to escape, and we only realized it when the two guards forcefully opened the locked door.

I quickly pulled Jungkook out of the bathroom window, and we started running for our lives as the two guards shouted our names while pulling their guns out.