Chapter 33

YOONGI'S POV 

"Jimin, Are you in there?" I softly asked in a concerned tone as I knocked twice on the wooden door of Jimin's bedroom. 

It has been two days since the last time that we have seen and talk to Jimin since he has locked his self in his bedroom after Jungkook's incident had occurred and I have to admit that Hoseok and I are feeling so worried for him since he continually refuses to eat each time that we would leave food on his door and we could sometimes hear him crying at night. 

Just like yesterday, I am once again knocking on Jimin's door in hopes that he would miraculously open the door to join us for lunch. But just like yesterday, it looks like I would once again fail on convincing the blonde-haired male omega on coming out of his den. 

I emitted a heavy sigh of frustration after not getting any replies from the male omega as I decided to just leave him alone for now as he might still need time for his own. I was about to leave but I immediately stop from taking any further footsteps as I heard a door behind me being slowly opened which made me turn around expecting to see Jimin. 

And there he was, cutely peeking out his head on the door. His eyes are so puffy from all of the crying. A small smile had unknowingly appeared on my face at the cute sight. 

"Uhm... do you n-need a-anything?" Jimin cutely asked while stuttering as if this was the first time that we had a talk and know each other. 

"Let's eat together with Hoseok" I didn't bother to wait for his reply as I softly grab his left hand to lead the way to the kitchen but I once again stop from taking any further footsteps to turn around after I felt Jimin stopped. 

"I-i I'm not h-hungry," 

"Your tummy says the opposite" I teasingly said after hearing the little sound of growl from his stomach which made him blush in embarrassment as he looked down on the floor not being able to look straight into my face.  The scene was really amusing as I realize that teasing the living out of him will going to be my new favorite thing to do. 

"You need to take care of yourself Jimin-ah," I said to him in concern for his health as I held his chin with my finger for him to look straight into my eyes.

After some time of convincing him, he finally agrees on eating together with us and we immediately headed to the kitchen and saw a frowning Hoseok who's having a hard time trying to not burn the pancake that he's cooking. 

"ARGHH I GIVE UP!" He shouted to himself in annoyance after he flips the burnt pancake as he still did not notice our existence in the kitchen. Jimin laugh at Hoseok and it was only then when Hoseok had finally noticed us.

"Aisshh! what the hell did you do to the pancakes? it's completely burnt!" 

"I did not do anything Yoongi! The pancakes just really don't want to cooperate with me!" 

"How in the world did you expect the pancakes to cooperate with you Hoseok-Hyung?" 

"Yahh! Shut up Jimin, I literally woke up early just to cook these pancakes for you!" Hoseok exclaimed as Jimin takes my side on Judging the burnt pancakes that Hoseok made. 

"YAHHH STOP LAUGHING AT MY PANCAKES!" Hoseok shouted with a cute pout decorated in his face as I and Jimin uncontrollably laugh. 

"Okay fine, we're gonna stop laughing now. let's just cooked another pancake since Hoseok's pancakes don't seem to be edible" I said to the both of them as I started to make my way to the stove to take over. 

"It's okay Yoongi-Hyung, let's just eat what Hoseok-Hyung had cooked since he said that he woke up early for it," Jimin said with a soft smile of assurance on his face and I just agreed to him since I also really don't to cook nor do anything today cause I feel so lazy and tired as my body still aches after all the activities that Hoseok and I did last night. 

The three of us slowly started eating the burnt pancakes in awkward silence as Hoseok smiled apologetically at us which made Jimin and I once again laugh. Surprisingly, the pancakes doesn't really taste that bad. In fact, it tasted sweet. 

JIMIN'S POV

I really felt bad and started blaming myself after Jungkook's incident had happened and I was too ashamed to face everyone, thinking that they would start hating me and blame me for what happened to Jungkook just like how I blame myself for it. Taehyung never really got mad or shouted at me after knowing the incident and I was really thankful for that but I no matter how I and the others convince me that it wasn't my fault, I still felt guilty knowing that I could have saved or prevented him from getting kidnapped if I just didn't leave my sight out of him. 

Yoongi told me earlier that Taehyung had already left to start the mission of finding Jungkook together with his men in Daegu and I really felt relieved that there was an action being taken although it's already expected from Taehyung since it was his mate that we're talking about. 

I still feel down and a bit guilty for what happened but now... I feel much better than yesterday knowing that Hoseok and Yoongi are here to take care and cheer me up during my down moments and I'm also thankful for the fact that this couple never gives up on me no matter how much I refuse to get out of my room and talk to them. 

"Oh, I almost forgot, Lisa, came here earlier and told me to give these medicines to you," Hoseok informed as he hands me the two bottles of medicine with worries in his eyes. 

"Jimin-shii, are you feeling any wrong? like are you sick?"  Yoongi asked. 

"Actually I...I couldn't feel nor connect with my wolf. That is why I'm still not giving the both of you an answer whether the two of you are really my mate. Having two mates is a bit unbelievable for me since I grew up believing that I don't have one please don't get me wrong, I would really be happy if the two of you really happens to be my mate" I said while only looking down at my plate that is filled with Hoseok's burnt pancakes feeling not being able to look straight to the both of them. 

"Don't worry Jimin-ah, we can wait until you can connect again with your wolf," Hoseok said with a reassuring smile decorated on his face which made me smile back at him and muttered a simple thank you before continuing to eat. 

"I'm really thankful to the both of you"