Chapter 18

The Party continued after the Alpha finished his loving announcement about his mate, Jungkook, and to the new Moonstone Pack member Hoseok. 

Everyone is having fun; some dance as the loud music plays, while a few stay in their seats with their friends.

Taehyung invited Jungkook to the dance floor, but Jungkook kindly rejected his mates' offer as he still felt shy with his new pack members since this was the first time he had interacted with them. 

Taehyung understands Jungkook's reason, so he just sat beside Jungkook while caressing his back so the younger would feel comfortable. Jungkook leaned his head into Taehyung's shoulder while watching the Moonstone members having fun on the dance floor with a smile. 

"YAHHH  Tae yungg!" 

A girl with soft brown hair with bangs runs toward Jungkook's and Taehyung's direction while shouting the Alpha's name with happiness making everyone's attention -( Including Jungkook) be on her. 

"Yow, dude, why did you throw a party suddenly?"  The girl with bangs asked the Alpha once she was near the Alpha. 

"Can you calm down and not shout like a barking dog?!" Taehyung asked in annoyance, still not answering the question. 

"How dare you insult an Alpha lady like me!!!" 

"Stop barking, you smelly dog with weird-ass bangs!" 

Jungkook was about to feel jealous of this unknown girl but soon felt relieved when his Alpha started to bicker with the girl like what friends usually do. 

"Oh- you're Jungkook, right  My  ame's Lisa, The best Alpha lady doctor of the North!" The girl, Lisa, gleefully introduced herself, making Jungkook smile with her energy. 

"A doctor?" 

"Yes, I w s the one who did your surgery when Taehyung first brought you here" Jungkook's Bambi eyes widened from shock after hearing what Lisa said, and she immediately bowed to her. 

"Oh... Thank you so much for saving my life and for the medical prescription that you gave to Jin for me. I'm sorry I did not know it was you."  

" Nah,  it's okay, Gguk. I immediately left after finishing the surgery since my girl was waiting at home, plus when I came here to once again check on you, you were still unconscious," Lisa explained to Jungkook and stopped him from bowing at her. 

"Oh... okay, but what do you mean by 'Your girl? Did you already have a child?" 

Both Lisa and Taehyung laugh in unison at Jungkook's question, confusing the boy. 

"That dog is gay, Gguk," Taehyung answered while pointing at Lisa.

"YAHH, STOP CALLING ME A DOG!!!" Lisa shouted to Taehyung as she jokingly tried to punch him in the face. 

"Guys, stop fighting." Jennie suddenly appeared from Lisa's back as she stopped the two from bickering like kids. 

"Hi, Jen!" Lisa greeted Jennie, to which she simply replied with a wave. 

"By the way, why  did you suddenly throw a party?" Jennie asked Taehyung, still not being aware that Jungkook was also there. 

Before Taehyung can answer Jennie's question, Jungkook already answered to let her know he's also there while looking at her in a bitchy way. 

"Cause I am Taehyung's MATE and the LUNA of this pack" Lisa was shocked by what Jungkook said but then Congratulated him while Jennie just smiled at Jungkook. 

Taehyung was surprised by the younger's change of attitude, but he didn't bother to stop or say something to Jungkook, not wanting to make the Omega upset or mad.