Chapter 3

Today had been a bit of a struggle for the two couples. As everyone knows, Hoseok was a rouge, meaning to say that he didn't belong to any pack. Yoongi had begged Taehyung this morning to let Hoseok stay and join their pack because he was the mate of the red-haired rouge.

" I ALREADY SAID NO!!!" Taehyung growled, irritated at the beta, who won't stop convincing him.

"BUT YOU KNOW THAT MATES WILL DIE IF THEY AREN'T TOGETHER!!!" Yoongi was determined to win over this argument, but he did not expect their Alpha to be this stubborn.

Shouting back or even just answering back to an Alpha is considered disrespectful; you can be severely punished for that, but Yoongi didn't give a fuck if it's for his mate's sake.

"OH C'MON YOONGI, YOU HAVEN'T EVEN MARKED EACH OTHER. YOU CAN STILL REJECT HIM YOU KNOW." Taehyung suggests without thinking of what Yoongi would feel about what he just said.

A tear had fallen on Yoongi's eyes.

He slaps the Alpha. "I'M NOT LIKE YOU, WHO CAN JUST EASILY REJECT THEIR MATE!" After that, Seokjin, the omega of the pack who's in charge of cooking and taking care of the pack members, appeared after hearing the huge argument between their Alpha leader and beta.

Hoseok approached Yoongi and held him back in his arms as Yoongi continued crying on his chest. "I understand if you won't accept me in your pack, Yoongi and I will just leave," He said, a bit downhearted.

Even before, Yoongi knew who Jungkook was to Taehyung, but he did not know the cause of their breakup. From what Taehyung had told him, the cause of the breakup was because Taehyung rejected Jungkook, albeit he did not know if that was the real cause.

Taehyung did not speak as Yoongi and Hoseok exited the living room.

He feels hurt as the memory of Jungkook rushes into his mind. He tried so many times to forget about Jungkook, but his wolf V always refuses to forget the omega.

"Maybe it was my fault," Taehyung said to himself, but V assured him that it was no one's fault and that they should pray to the moon goddess for the return of their mate.

Seokjin approached him and patted his back. "Maybe you were too harsh on Yoongi, but please don't put that sad expression on your face as it also hurts me as I am your friend, you're like a younger brother to me. Try giving his mate a chance, he seems a nice guy."

The Alpha nods his head understanding Seokjin's point, before going to his office room to think and do his remaining paperwork.

"Maybe I should really give that Hoseok guy a chance..."

THE NEXT DAY:

The egg yolk sun shines so brightly in the morning. According to Seokjin, today is the day that Hoseok and Yoongi will leave the pack, so Taehyung is in the spacious living room waiting for the couple.

A moment later, he saw the couple about to leave with their luggage that Hoseok carried for Yoongi. He stood in front of them, blocking their way as he composed himself before starting to speak.

Yoongi is still mad about what he said yesterday, while Hoseok did not bother to look at him and just held Yoongi.

"Fine, I'll give your Hoseok a chance, he can stay here and be part of our pack," He said while cautiously eyeing Yoongi's expression to change. To his surprise, the frown on Yoongi's face did not change into a happy smile like what he expected.

"As you should," Yoongi said while crossing his arms before grabbing his luggage from Hoseok's hand and returning to his room.

Hoseok's expression was opposite to Yoongi's; He was so thankful for the Alpha that he continuously thanked him while bowing his head.

"Thank you, thank you so much Taehyung-shii oh..no I should call you Alpha from now on, Thank you so much Alpha, I'll promise to do my best and to be loyal to you!"

"Hey, that's enough. I already get it that you're thankful. Be ready for tomorrow cause we're going to attend an important celebration," Taehyung said before leaving the smiling Hoseok in the living room.