Chapter 20

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I suddenly woke up out of nowhere and realized that it was still early in the morning, 6:30 AM. The bright sun was still not visible in the sky as it was covered with cotton-like clouds, the air felt cold, making me want to go back to sleep, but I couldn't. 

Taehyung was still peacefully sleeping beside me, and the sight of him having a peaceful sleep made me smile as I continued to scan his handsome face. 

I sighed in frustration as the feeling of boredom attacked me, but I was also too lazy to get up in bed, so I made the decision to annoy the peacefully sleeping Alpha beside me as I sat on top of him before blowing on his face. 

He unknowingly scrunched his nose, which made me silently laugh, but it was still not enough to wake him up, so I started to kiss his cheeks down to his neck and bite it, which made him wide awake in shock.

"Arg... what's wrong Gguk?" Taehyung asked with an annoyed expression on his face while holding the spot on his neck where I bit as he sat in bed. I sheepishly smiled at him, not bothering to answer his question as I suddenly hugged him. 

"Aww... my bunny is being clingy," Taehyung said as he hugged me back while we laid back in bed to snuggle into each other's warmth. 

"You smell nice, Tae," I said while burying my face in his neck to inhale his scent. 

"You too, bun," He replied. 

"Tae?"

"Yes, bun?"

"Aren't you gonna ask me why I've left you before?" I slowly and shakily asked as I hugged him tighter to calm myself down as I waited for his answer. 

The room was silent for a minute until he noticed my body shaking in nervousness as I was on the verge of crying. "I will not ask you if you're not comfortable talking about it, Gguk," He replied while drawing small circles on my back to calm me down. 

"It's bothering me, Tae... and I don't want to keep secrets from you" A tear fell from my eyes as I remember how horrible my father treated me in the past. 

"Then tell me, Gguk, I'm always here to listen to you" I felt so relieved after hearing those words from him, which made me feel more confident to tell him my whole story knowing that he wouldn't judge me matter what. 

I sit up in bed as I collect myself before speaking. "My father... he h-hates me ever since I was a child. He told me that I was the reason my mom died; I felt hurt when he said that, but I still did not give up hope that he would love me as fathers should do to their children. At some point, I gave up since he always beats me, and he even tried to sexually harass me when I was 16 years old. I ran away from home, and that is when I found you. My father did not like you; in fact, he hates you since he believes that you're the reason I rebelled against his orders when the truth is that I just really had enough of him abusing me. He wants me to leave and reject you, threatening me that he would hurt you... and I don't want that, Tae. I thought that would be the best to keep you safe, but he..." 

I burst into tears and felt ashamed, remembering my horrible past. 

"Shhh bun, it's okay. I'm here to protect you," Taehyung said, trying to comfort me as he hugged me tightly. 

"But he... but he s-sold me for ot-other Alpha's pile-pleasure Tae! I feel so dirty!!! every time those filthy hands touch me, I feel so dirty, Tae!!!" I screamed at him while remembering those traumatizing moments of my life.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

My wolf and I were furious as we listened to our Omega's tragic story. How dare he abuse and sexually harass his son!!! My wolf, V, was so mad that he wanted to take control of me, but I refused to let that happen, knowing that it would cause more damage and problems. 

Comforting Jungkook is way more important than my anger. 

I continued to draw circles on his back while caressing his soft locks and just listening to his sobs until they faded away, and that's when I started to hold his cheeks as I spoke to get his attention.  

"Listen, Bun; I'm sorry for not being there when you need me the most. I admit it was also my fault for easily letting you go, for believing for a long year that we were apart and that I was the only one whose feelings got hurt, I've been selfish, and I'm very sorry. I just wanted you to know that no matter how terrible your past has been, I will still accept and look at you with loving eyes. I will do my best to erase to pain in your heart and replace it with joy and love. Let's make new memories, Gguk, happy memories, to be exact. Always remember that I'm here beside you to protect and love you until my last breath".

"I love you, Taetae." 

"I love you more, bunny." 

Jungkook's tears of sadness had vanished, and a loving smile replaced them as he looked at Taehyung. 

Jungkook now felt relieved. Indeed they are each other's comfort zone.