Chapter 35

The boiling anger was clearly visible on Taehyung's face as their vehicle got nearer and nearer to Daejun's property in the Dalseong district. His men only keep quite fearing at the possibilities that their Alpha might lash his anger on them if they would ever say or do anything.

Taehyung had already discussed their attack plan earlier in Taehyung's headquarters so it is clear to say that everyone on this mission already knows everything that they need to do.

The plan was to straightly attack the guards that are guarding the front gate of Daejun's property as soon as they would get out in their vehicles and to immediately capture Daejun alive since he wanted to kill the man with his own hands in the most gruesome way as a punishment for all of the things that he did to Jungkook in the past and also in the present time. He had also clarified to everyone to just kill the guards and Daejun's other armed personnel and to rescue the servants and other Omega's or any other wolf ranks that are being held as captives, along with their main mission of saving Jungkook since they can give a statement and other information about Daejun's continuos illegal doings.

After some time, the vehicle soon stopped at the front gate of Daejun's property making all of Daejun's guards that are in there to be alert by the sudden appearance of three black vehicles as they get ready to get their guns out if a person from one of the three vehicles would out of the blue tried to attack them.

Almost 8 minutes had passed yet there were no signs of an attack from the three black vehicles that had stopped in front of the property's front gate which made the guards stupidly think that the people inside the vehicles were all normal people who would not do or plan any harm to them, and that stupid thought that had crossed in their minds made them let their guards down as the feeling of relief had come in them. But that was their biggest mistake.

The door of the three vehicles abruptly opened followed by the continuous sound of gunshots as Taehyung's men did not give Daegun's men a chance to shot back. The clean white wall of Daegun's gate was now covered with the crimson blood of his own men and Taehyung could not help but let out a psychotic smirk as he look at the dead people in front of him.

He had truly gone insane.

He and his men then quickly proceeded on entering the property as Daejun's men were now fully alerted of their sudden attack.

There were no signs of any emotions in Taehyung's face as he also proceeded on entering the property and Jackson could not help but to look and nervously gulp at him for a second as the sight of Taehyung clearly reminds him of the Lunatic version of the old Taehyung back when he hasn't been reunited with Gguk'

Jackson erased that thought as their mission is way more important than anything else for now.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Rose, w-where are we going?" I worriedly asked Rose as the continuous gunshots frightened me.

My whole body was shaking in nervousness and in fear of getting caught or shot as both sides continued to fire bullets towards each other without a stop but I still tried to compose myself and continue to follow behind Rose even though I am not really sure if we are going to the right exit.

"Escaping" She replied with a serious tone in her voice as she focuses on shooting Daejun's men who tried to stop us. For a moment, I was awed by her skills and braveness. She's a Female Beta but her skills are on the same level as Alphas.

A smile of relief and victory had appeared on both of our faces as we are now 2 steps away from the exit door. We hastily opened the door with a smile on our faces but it then soon vanished and was replaced with fear.