Chapter 34

"Daejun's property in Dalseong is estimated to be 7,300 square feet. The Mansion is also heavily guarded in the front gate so I think that our best option is to take the back gate for us to enter the mansion without being noticed since the guards in there are fewer than in the main entrance" Jackson explained his observation and opinion on how we should do the planned attack as I just listened to him talking. 

" Did you got any other information if Jungkook was really in there?" 

" We don't have any other clue except for the text message that was sent yesterday boss" Jackson simply replied. 

"Okay, tell everyone to get ready. We're going to start the attack mission tonight." I ordered as I was about to leave the living room to go to my room and rest since I haven't gotten any sleep last night after we have arrived in Daegu but I stopped in my footstep as I heard Jackson speak once again. 

"But boss... Don't you think  that we're being too fast and that the text message from yesterday was just a trap?" I frowned after hearing his statement although I understand if he feels that I'm deciding too fast. I have also think of it before, there is a huge percentage that the message was just a trap for us but I am also aware that our time on saving Jungkook is running fast and that I have to think and act as fast as I can. 

I don't have any time left to investigate whether the message was really from Jungkook or just a trap from Daejun. All I know is that the team and I need to be prepared for whatever was coming for us in the mansion. If Jungkook was really in there then I would happily save and tightly embrace him in my arms. 

"I'm aware of that. Just trust my decisions Jackson" I simply answered his question without minding if he was already satisfied or not with my answer as I continued to walk away from him back to my bedroom. 

TIME SKIPS 

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I hugged myself tightly to seek warmth in my body as the cold floor once again makes contact with my skin.

Today is the fourth day of me being held captive by my father and through each day that passed,  the thought of giving up comes to my mind. It's been two days... two days of no news nor a reply from Taehyung ever since I have secretly sent him the message.

Did he not see the message? I'm sure that I have sent it to him so why? Why isn't he replying? Maybe he and his men still hadn't figure out my location. But... I just simply want a reply from him... I want him to comfort me even if it's just in a message.

My wolf and I have been missing him so much to the point where both of us would cry in both frustration and sadness as we longed for his touch and love. At some point, I would think that he have already forgotten me and have already found a new mate who is better than me. I know those thoughts of mine are pretty dumb but I couldn't help it.

The days fly so quickly and it comes with the fact that I would once again experience my heat just like any other wolves in a few days from now, so I couldn't help but get frustrated and get sad at the same time that Taehyung still hadn't found me.

Male omega's heats are way more terrible than female omega's heats. Our scents would get stronger to attract an Alpha who could help us in our heat if we are mateless while our body gets more submissive and weaker during the time of our heat and the fact that this house is full of sick perverted wolves who wouldn't hesitate to devour you like a hungry beast once they found out that you're in your heat doesn't help.

Drinking pills to reduce the effect of the heat would not help either since it usually only works for female omega and it is also impossible for me to get that kind of pill even if I would ask for Rosé's help since she can't just go out in this mansion without any valid reasons and a guard to watch her actions. Plus my nausea still hadn't stop so I don't want to take the risk of drinking a pill without properly knowing my real health condition.

I only wanted Taehyung to be the one who would help me during my heat and not any other wolves so I really hope that he could find and save me sooner.

I started to feel sleepy so I decided to lay on the cold and hard textured floor as I close my eyes waiting to fall asleep since I don't have anything else to do but my sleep was soon disturbed as I heard the sound of multiple gunshots and the loud howling of wolves outside which made me feel panicked. 

What was that? Did someone attack the mansion? 

For sure someone had attacked the mansion. The sound of gunshots from outside still hadn't stop as I soon heard the fading running footsteps of the guards that are guarding my room to maybe help the guards outside. 

I felt scared for both of my own and Rosé's safety even though I know for a fact that she can take care of her own. 

I had decided to take this situation as an opportunity to escape since the guards from outside are no longer in there. I immediately stand up and made my way to the door and just as I have expected the was locked. I tried finding something that could help me in opening the door and luckily I have found a wood the same size as a baseball bat just laying in the corner of this dark room.

With full force, I smacked the doorknob using the wood in an attempt for the doorknob to break.  Surprisingly, the doorknob easily breaks after my third attempt. 

The loud sound of gunshots, people screaming in pain, and wolves growling into each other greeted me as soon as I opened the door but I didn't mind it as I immediately headed to the kitchen expecting to see Rosé hiding with the other helpers in there but to my surprise, she was not in there. 

I pulled out the small knife that Rosé had given me yesterday from my pants back pocket just in case someone would suddenly attack me as I decided to go and look for her in the helper's quarters. 

The worries that I am feeling immediately vanished as soon as I arrived and opened the door in the helper's quarters. 

"JUNGKOOK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?! GO HIDE OR STAY BY MY SIDE!" Rosé shouted at me as soon as she saw me as she pulled a military M16 out beneath her bed and loaded it with bullets. 

"WE NEED TO ESCAPE HERE AS SOON SS POSSIBLE GGUK" She said and started shooting everyone that had tried to block our way.